• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin *fent* how to make high last longer?

I got the same exact issue. Only way is to use less frequently which we know isn’t what you want to hear/do, no one does. However, I noticed the last week me smoking my fent after waiting longer periods of time, got me higher or had it last substantially longer than I was used to.

it takes quite a bit of effort at first trust me. The way I did it was smoke weed and tell myself to watch a documentary that’s 45 minutes -1:30 hours long to distract me longer and keep doing that as long as I could

Do you usually smoke it? Or do you IV too? I haven’t smoked the fent I’ve only smoked it years ago when it was actual H. I hear mixed things about smoking it, that it can be wasteful. Your opinion?

You can’t really, a drugs half life is a drugs half life and this is one of the main reasons fentanyl sucks, it lasts like an hour

Oral + IV if you have enough, or shoot it with a patch on like I used to (though patches aren't easy to get and expensive)...

I always use patches transdermally or IV, had a 50mcg/h one not long time ago,sometime these days. Not with the gel but with the Polymatrix system, I only wore the patch this time but probably gonna shoot some in the nearby future, shooting less and more frequently is a good tip so to say, but the question is how frequently? Careful, be mindful regarding the half life of fent and get some narcan.

The patch on approach has worked for me too, but I OD'ed twice wearing a patch and shooting it at the same time so I wouldn't recommend it that kindly.

You got it in powder form? How did you weigh it? Some additional info would be much appreciated

Fent isnt ever going have the legs that heroin does.

Shooting less frequently isnt an actual solution.

A shot ever 30-45 min in pretty much standard of banging fent. Small frequent shots is way safer than doing big ones that equals = OD

As i do one now.