• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fent from multiple sources riddled with fibers and hairs that keep fkn my ish up UGH!!

Divin8

Greenlighter
So this is becoming such a major pain in the ass that I'm now searching online for possible ways to remove these little tiny microscopic and almost invisible fibers (plus hairs and even black specks sometimes) unless I shine a bright light and hold a strong magnifying glass over as I sift through each line. I mean, it's bad n all throughout the fent I've gotten from 4 different sources! well, here in FL at least. Not sure if it's coming in the imported batches but there's no way it's happening when my ppl do it. Not saying they're not contributing to it cuz I can tell when I see little black hairs that fall off as they bag it up or whatever but it's getting so bad that I can't snort without my nose getting clogged then without constantly clearing my passage with a neti pot I'm bound for a nasty ass sinus infection. It happened a few months ago then it went back to not being so bad. Now here it is again...I even wasted a bunch trying to sift through getting as much of these fibers out as possible. It literally ended up taking out most the powder too they were THAT fine and barely visible without the magnifying glass! I gotta find another way to rid these fibers without smoking it, shooting it or worst of all wasting it.

Has anyone had this problem? I know for a fact I've come across others saying they get sinus infections when snorting and getting the clogged nose every time and ppl just said it was probably the cut as a foreign matter that their body just rejected or whatever but now it's pretty clear...unless you're ocd af like me, you don't even have the extra time to notice any foreign "fiber" matters that are actually the reason you're getting awful sinus problems before you're suckin it up lika hoover cuz lets be honest...most ppl don't take the time to investigate what it really looks like close up n all cuz it doesn't matter anways, you gotta do it yunno? But still, as I sit here typing with nasally voice because my nose is all fkd up even after sifting and wasting sooo much time picking out the fibers and hairs I COULD identify and remove veeery carefully...it still does nothing for there are so so many that it's gonna get up in there unless your filtering it to inject...I feel for the ppl who smoke it actually..cuz that ish has got to taste bad...probly even mess with the high burning them up like that...

Also! It's coming in some cocaine batches as well since I notice it in soft and hard then my ocd kicks in and I start all over again with the sifting and the scraping off n the wasting..ohhh the waste! It's just horrible. Def makes me very motivated to quit sooner than later but in the mean time...pleeeaaase, some advice cuz I'm so over this whole ordeal but I want an outlet until I can find some connect that doesn't have the same resource as these guys I've gone thru. The only time I got some that didn't have em it was all in bg dark purple boulders that were actaully hard to break apart...but man was it good..I dream of the day my friend pays back this dude 250 bux so I can go thru him once again lol hell, i'm getting desperate enough to py his debt myself! Boo hoo hooooo! Ok yes this was rather long but it's my situation and apparently so many others....they just don't know it yet.

Maybe dissolve it in water and run it through a coffee filter? Then evaporate the water with fan, hair dryer (carefully), lamp (best is a fan and a lamp).

Maybe dissolve it in water and run it through a coffee filter? Then evaporate the water with fan, hair dryer (carefully), lamp (best is a fan and a lamp).
I suppose that's a better idea than the one I had of finding a fine mesh sieve and attempting to scrape it all through...probly still end up with those fibers getting through.

Would this process make it stronger possibly by filtering out the cut..? A part of me is afraid I'd ruin it all some how..errrrr

I suppose that's a better idea than the one I had of finding a fine mesh sieve and attempting to scrape it all through...probly still end up with those fibers getting through.

Would this process make it stronger possibly by filtering out the cut..? A part of me is afraid I'd ruin it all some how..errrrr

Yeah, you're right, depending on what its cut with it would make it stronger and perhaps trickier to handle. Yet if its cut with something highly water soluble it might not change in weight much. But if you do try it, assume it will be significantly more potent.

But if you are planning on snorting it anyhow, you could try dissolving it water, filtering it, then put the liquid in a nasal spray bottle and administer it that way.

Needless to say, playing with fentanyl is playing with fire, so don't try to reconstitute it like i described if you don't feel 100% comfortable doing so.

What if it’s a novel way to avoid hot spots? As mexicans need to get stuff active in µ range cut properly, to do it fast and to make idiot-proof procedure isn’t easy. Maybe they are spraying stuff on some kind microfibre before mixing it further?