• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

"feminine tripping" reaction to cannabis or synth noids overdose

Limitbreaker

Bluelighter
Beware you reader, what you'll read can be disturbing/viewed as inappropiate, bad, wrong, and propably would be better posted on some chan. I'm also registered on another drug forum but I don't even bother to post the story there because people aren't open minded enough there. If you're not up to read "weird shit" just close the thread. I'm serious.

Now onto it.

Do you have any 'feminine' trips (or 'masculine' if you're female, opposite sex) when you're really high on weed or synthetic cannabinoids? Basically, you need to get yourself onto overdose level, not literally as in lethal, just that kind of heavy canna tripping). I haven't tried cannabis for this, and I don't know if it is possible with cannabis because I suppose you'd need to smoke a lot, so I won't bother to try it because since synth noids are much easier to intentionally overdose on them.

What is 'feminine trip'? Just a random term I came up with, because I couldn't find anyone having similar experience with overdosing noids. This was my first time I've overdosed a noid that hard, I once overdosed on AM-2201 but not particularily hard. This time I had a batch of BB-22, and I've had trouble smoking/vaporizing the powder right. Couldn't get any effects. So I kept adding more powder, and didn't work, more powder, didn't work. Turned out nothing was wasted and it was the method, at some point, I think after 3rd or 4th time adding those little sprinkles, I've got the technique right and as you propably expected, I've smoked it all at once. Nevermind how stupid my way of smoking was, it started getting me tripping incredibly hard, very intense and anxiety was there as well. Mind you BB-22 takes good 10-15 minutes to fully peak.

I knew I'm in a bit of trouble, I knew that if you OD on canna you better just lay, later I would be too afraid to make any move anyway, so I laid on my bed and I put some calm music, on my earphones!, then began the whole feminine thing. It can be described as having very intense mind and body euphoria, and strong feeling of being opposite sex, in a sexual way. The euphoria keeps increasing onto intensity, and whatever music you put on, or off, doesn't help with these thoughts, everything you do: change music, try to think of something else, of a complete tangent, your brain finds it somehow connected to sex. You can control the trip in any way you want as long as it stays sexual. I remind that it is impossible to stop it just by mind, you'd propably need to get a benzo under your tongue, everything you do to resist the feeling just gets you hornier. Now magic starts when you put on music, any music becomes background music to having extremely intense body euphoria and something like a constant orgasm, doesn't matter if music is rocky, or mellow, or a slow beat, the trip always finds a way to make a climax out of it.

Anyway, the music literally controls the intensity of the euphoria in the particular moment, but putting it off or putting mellow music doesn't cause you to have weaker/less intense euphoria overall. Just causes more and less euphoric moments to have different timings, and style. I believe you could listen to tibetan throat singing and it wouldn't help much if you were into stopping your brain from making up your thinking like that, trust me I've spent first 20-25 minutes on trying everything. Finally I said whatever, just gave up and let it go. After I stopped resisting the trip, I experimented with various of my tracks, every single one was amazing, rushy euphoria and music that causes your body/mind to intensively "orgasm" for full duration of whatever noid you've taken. I've settled down with anxiety and just enjoyed one and half an hour constant musical orgasm, in an "I am a female" mindstate. It was like constantly-having-orgasm sex to music.

It was the most intense euphoria I have ever experienced. I've taken many kinds of drugs, many of them RCs, so many more drug combos, some psychedelics in various doses, I've even taken a speedball once (to be exact, morphine with methylone intravenous), and the intensity of anything I've tried didn't come close to this. Obviously I don't say this is the best euphoria you can get, because you can't move around while in this state - there are drawbacks, some of them you're already thinking of. All I'm saying is that it was the most intense body euphoria I've ever had, over any empathogen, stimulant, opioid and even psychedelics.

Now the drawbacks are of two natures. I'll get with the easier one first. The technical one.

I strongly unrecommend doing this without a background anti-anxiety substance. It can be a benzo, or propably more preferably but I never had a chance to try, GHB. You'll still have some typical noid anxiety going through but it won't be taking over your trip. Some of you know how unpleasant paranoia/hysteria after OD-ing a noid is. Anyways, from what I know other substances could have either interactions or be too weak, I can't think of anything else. GHB/benzos is the safe bet, GHB being kinda better, because comeup is steady 30 minutes for most people, so you can i.e. smoke dose of your noid just before hitting peak, and before GHB will start wearing off, you'll be coming down from whatever you smoked.

Second problem is getting the noid dose right. I can't really advice you on that, because I was using different noids at the time, and besides, what got me know about possibility of experiencing such state of mind was smoking eyeballed powder. So hey, even some harm reduction in this post. "Kids, if you don't want to be as fucked up as this guy, do your homework and don't eyeball submiligram active substances" ;)

The other nature of two drawbacks is how you perceive such trip. I'll start with that I'm not even close to being gay or bisexual, which is what you've propably thought thorough whole post. I'm just a typical drug user with occasional problems due to drugs and life, I've had a girlfriend, women are attractive to me, men aren't. Simple as that. Also, I consider myself sexually open, as when in a relationship.

I've liked the experience.

Again, I'm not gay, I'm not secretly gay, I also don't want to be a woman. In a sense I do, because I've repeated that experience a few times quickly after first one. But this isn't wanting to be a woman, but wanting to experience what it feels like for couple of moments. I enjoy the way I am, a man. I say this stuff just to make sure you don't get me wrong.

I think about it in this way: as a child, or teen, or anyone, haven't you ever thought about a machine that you'd plug your brain to and become opposite sex for a day (think of Neo being a woman when in Matrix :D ), or just found yourself thinking how it would feel like to become opposite sex for some moments? I'm thinking someday people will invent something like this, but that's another story.
Anyways I think of it as a very wanting way to experience that. Includes using RCs (I haven't tried cannabis), so risks are unknown, but if you are smoking synth noids anyway then it doesn't matter. Also it's very limited, as in it's limited only to sexual/horny side, plus I don't think I would be able to walk after such dose. You need lay down.

I've read similar experiences when taking psychedelics or dissociatives with another person and (not necessarily) having sex. I think I've read about a couple report on 3-MeO-PCP sex, in high enough dose to be dissociating both of them; but the couple described it as not having a sex (i.e. neither being a woman or man, or being both), instead of changing it. I've experienced a DXM trip with a loved one, but we didn't have chance to meet in person during the trip, just talking with each other over distance, not gonna go into details. On psychedelics, people usually describe it as not having a body or mixing up who is who, haven't read these enough though so correct me on this. Kind of tripping I've described is different from those though, it isn't feeling unity with another person, or melting down differences between each other during the trip. It is entirely hedonistic/pleasure focused. It also gives body/mind euphoria that, in terms of intensity, overcomes what I had from a speedball (not using these anymore though, dropped opiates completely). I'm not comparing now to psychedelics and such, because it isn't viable comparison, I don't say that this is best euphoria you can get, I say this is the most intense mind/body high you can get. We shouldn't compare peaceful and grateful euphoria from psychedelics that can bring you to tears of joy to this. Nevertheless, I think even if you're not into intense euphoria (for example I'm lately making sure I don't look at drugs in how much rush they give because it's the fastest way to get addicted, intravenous use etc.), it's worth trying out once just because the experience is very unique.

This obviously will be seen as something absolutely perverted by some people on this forum as well, as we're taught since childhood that thinking of yourself in opposite sex is wrong, we're grown this way. I believe there are some people out there but just scared to talk not to fuck up their reputation. Haven't found anything like this on the internet. What phrases would I need to use anyway...

Anyway, looking forward to have at least a decent discussion as to why this happens, why synth cannas, why is it impossible to change the trip once the mood sets in, the morality of the whole thing, and I hope for at least couple people emerging from the depths to describe their experiences, I'm very much interested in reading someone else's experience to understand better this phenomena.

I ask for one thing, don't start a shitstorm. It took me a lot of courage to write this post too. Over time I've became more okay with this, and curiosity about how much people's experiences could differ took over.

Cheers, I hope you had an interesting lecture

I experience something familiar but yet extreamily different from this...it happens now every time I smoke/injest cannabis. Everything I do and say seems feminine. Like gay(no offence ment, im just straight and married). I feel as if no matter what I say or do is extreamly homosexual. It has scared me to the point of no longer smoking/injesting weed or spice. Every time I become unbearably paranoid and can not be around people...

Thanks for posting that. I've had very sexual trips on just plain old weed along with synths. Never felt it had a feminine feel in the way you're describing, but I would "hallucinate" sexual things after getting way too ripped. The hallucinations were more like super vivid daydreams mixed with some cevs. Hard to explain. Honestly cannabinoids have given me some of the trippiest experiences of anything except salvia.