R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Females, Cocaine & Sex

jbradley

Greenlighter
Hi Everyone,

Thank you to all those who gave their opinions in my first post here last week.

Following on, I'm going to a party with my girlfriend next week at the house of one of her friends. She said there will be cocaine there and wants to have sex with me after she has had some lines.

I'm not sure what to expect and would greatly appreciate the opinions of both females and males on this board on their experiences, warnings, suggestions with sex after the female has taken some cocaine.

Please note that I will not be taking any drugs, maybe just a couple of drinks my end. So really only want to know how it has affected females in sex and what to expect or do compared to without.

Many thanks!!

If your sex life is good I really wouldn't recommend that route.

Most guys can't get it up on coke, probably shitty cut, but I digress its a hell of a drug.

I like to do coke and fuck. I did alot of that. Alot of coke and sex and its kinda hard to distinguish the two so I stick with sex now.

Dear All, thank you for your input but I'd really appreciate serious replies and also ones that relate to the question (I won't be taking any, only her, thus don't need to know any reactions or situation suggestions for a guy taking it). Thanks!!

From my experience girls seem to be a bit hornier than before but at the same time it requires more work to get them pleased.

If you don't do any drugs yourself the situation itself might either be a turn off for you though as she might behave very different than usually. And I am not saying that you should start using drugs. It is just that drug users tend to behave differently when high no matter what the drug is.

Drugs btw often affect differently on males and females when it comes to sex. I had a girlfriend who liked to have sex when taking Ambien and I couldn't do Ambien too before that because I couldn't get it up when having Ambien high.

She won't be able to get enough!

Although I am a guy who is usually doing coke also, I can get very horny and sex is great. However, it does take longer to climax can't say whether this is the same for girls.

All I know is that all the coked up girls I know turn into sex fiends, especially if a little alcohol is mixed in there. This could be a blessing or a curse if you aren't on it as she will (probably) want to go at much longer as the coke is keeping her awake.

Your best bet I guess is to hope more girls answer this thread =D

Moving to Sex, Love & Relationships (apologies in advance if it's in the wrong forum)

I know I am not directly answering your answer but I hope I can be of some help. I would dump anyone around me that is doing coke. Coke is a shitty drug. I don't have a single friend that does coke and is respected by the rest of my mini community, nor does anyone else I know. I don't trust anyone that does Coke or Heroin, bar none. Same as alchohol. Most people that do these drugs they change character since the drugs are so powerful and I don't trust anyone that can handle it perfectly. When it comes to these drugs absence is best. I have met some people that can handle alcohol, coke or heroin but these people risk being psychotic or die or organ failures after doing it for so long. I know I sound like my mom but really these drugs are shit and to make the best out of them you have to be VERY responsible person, I don't trust anyone that says they are VERY responsible all the time. Don't be suprised if you gf is fucking another guy next weekend while on coke and alcohol.

Might as well add most recreational drugs to that list by your understanding. This is really shitty advice, just because everyone you have met hasn't been able to use these responsibly it doesn't mean there aren't a lot of people that can.

You sound like a fucking D.A.R.E class in a drugs forum.

OP don't listen to this guy making blanket statements.

Hi All, I was really hoping that some people on this board would have some experience with this?? I'd really like to know others' experiences before I experience it :p My kindest regards.

Both MrRoot and I did answer your question from experience...

This is also the experience of a lot of my friends have had with girls and coke

I don't understand what the issue is. This is your girlfriend... she wants to have sex with you... what's the dilemma? Lol.

Yeah, ok, she's going to do some lines of coke. Big deal. It's a party. Do drugs, have sex, and have fun!