R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Female virgin friend in her mid 30s

sargam

Greenlighter
This is about my female friend who is "below average looking , overweight "

The problem is she is a 35 years old virgin and she is desperately looking to loose her virginity.

She always keeps asking about my sex life and I feel sorry for her as she can't get laid.

I tried a lot to fix her up with men but no one dates her for the second time.

I don't want any man to break her heart and treat her roughly and leave her scarred and bruised for rest of her life.

If you have any suggestions for fixing her up for a long relationship kindly suggest.

Hello, i am interested in meeting your friend. I have zero standerds when it comes to women so her age and weight really dont mean anything to me.
PM me with details. :)

If she can't go to the local bar and take some dick home atleast half the time ya'll either live in a tiny ass town or she's truly hideous. Lower her standards

A special dating app like bigwomen.com or something? I dunno how big she is... how's her personality? She can try tinder...??

Most people I know would fuck her no matter what she looks like. A 35 year old virgin is like a mythical creature like a unicorn.

She could walk up to many men and simply ask them to take her virginity. That's a really hard one to turn down (I guess) :D

But doing that will probably attract creepy assholes who will use her or treat her roughly. Unless she wants that, I'd suggest a dating site to find a man in a similar predicament.

Help her loose some weight and take care of her apearance would help.

Hello, i am interested in meeting your friend. I have zero standerds when it comes to women so her age and weight really dont mean anything to me.
PM me with details. :)

lol

This is about my female friend who is "below average looking , overweight "

The problem is she is a 35 years old virgin and she is desperately looking to loose her virginity.

She always keeps asking about my sex life and I feel sorry for her as she can't get laid.

I tried a lot to fix her up with men but no one dates her for the second time.

I don't want any man to break her heart and treat her roughly and leave her scarred and bruised for rest of her life.

If you have any suggestions for fixing her up for a long relationship kindly suggest.

The issue guys/girls is not that she can't get laid. I am sure that she could without too much work. The issue is that she is looking for someone to have a long term relationship with and that is the person that she want's to give her virginity away to. She is looking to make love, not just have sex. I understand what she is looking for.

If she is really horny and wants to loose her virginity, then she is going to have to separate having sex and making love and go out there looking for a hookup/one night stand to loose her virginity and stop expecting to have her first time be in a real relationship. Get the sex out of the way and then hopefully she will find someone for a long term relationship. On the other hand, if she really wants her first time to be with someone she loves in a relationship, then she is going to have to be patient and wait for that special guy and not focus so much on loosing her virginity.

That is the only advice I can give her.

The issue guys/girls is not that she can't get laid. I am sure that she could without too much work. The issue is that she is looking for someone to have a long term relationship with and that is the person that she want's to give her virginity away to. She is looking to make love, not just have sex. I understand what she is looking for.

If she is really horny and wants to loose her virginity, then she is going to have to separate having sex and making love and go out there looking for a hookup/one night stand to loose her virginity and stop expecting to have her first time be in a real relationship. Get the sex out of the way and then hopefully she will find someone for a long term relationship. On the other hand, if she really wants her first time to be with someone she loves in a relationship, then she is going to have to be patient and wait for that special guy and not focus so much on loosing her virginity.

That is the only advice I can give her.

Well said.

That basically sums it up. I take it she's never had a long term relationship either, otherwise she probably wouldn't be a virgin. Given those two factors, she might be acting awkward or otherwise undesirable during her dates. Is she revealing that she's a virgin to these men? If so, she's probably scaring them off for a multitude of reasons. As said above, she needs to separate losing her virginity and having a long term relationship. Losing your virginity to someone who you share a loving relationship with is a fantasy. After she loses it, she will probably be able to approach finding a relationship with more confidence, and thus will be more likely to find one.

So, I'd suggest a dating site or something, find a few guys she can talk to for a while, and maybe reveal to them that she is looking to lose her virginity to someone who isn't a piece of shit, and be sure she exclusively says that there are NO strings attached. She absolutely cannot fall in love with the first guy she bangs, because then yeah, it will make things worse. Unless the feeling is truly mutual, I'd advise her to never talk to the guy again....unless maybe to bang a few more times then part ways. ;)

anyone over 30 who is still a virgin is a defective human being.