• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Felt sick last night, woke up feeling better. Can I microdose today?

CrypticArc

Bluelighter
I've been violently ill with a really bad virus since newyears. Last night I felt still a bit sick, but I woke up this morning with my sore throat completely gone and only a bit stuffy. I also feel completely comfortable, no more body aches or nausea or anything really other than congestion. My fever just broke two nights ago. On newyears eve I hippie flipped but I wasn't having the best time when I dosed the mushrooms. I had dosed the MDMA first and it was just giving me a weird nervous vibe. I saved a bit of tea and put it in the freezer for a few days and have been waiting to drink it. I also have a pinch of dust I got from off my table with an ID card. Is it a bad idea to microdose at approx .3 or .4 worth of moderate strength cyanenescens mushroom tea? Would this have any major negative impact on my immune system? Should I just wait an extra day? Would it be a bad idea to add 30mg DXM syrup (no other ingredients) not to get high but to be safe? I have nothing to do.

Last edited:
I don't think microdosing those mushrooms is a bad idea. I find mushrooms tend to kick up my immune response and sometimes have helped me to kick out low grade infections (same thing with LSD) - maybe it's just me, maybe it's placebo, but I think it's real.

I don't think you need to add the DXM. But with both of these questions, I think you know the answer if you ask yourself.