• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Felt no "trip" on LSD 220ug with Armodafinil 150mg (sleep deprived)

ninjapirateroberts

Bluelighter
I'm a new LSD user and have only used it 2 times before. Just as a disclaimer, I did 220ug LSD four days ago (so this incident is technically on the 5th day). After 5 days of being acid-free, I was feeling pretty bored at home, so I decided to drop some acid. I was pretty sleep deprived (due to some work going on at my house) when I decided to take LSD, I hadn't slept properly in the past 24 hours and was already sleep deprived, so I had taken Armodafinil 150mg ~12 hours prior to taking LSD.

When keeping the LSD tab under my tongue, I was already feeling pretty sleepy (again due to sleep deprivation), so I was on the verge of falling asleep with the LSD tab still under my tongue, but the Armodafinil held me from falling asleep completely. But when the psychoactive effects of LSD started to get in, I could barely feel the visual LSD effects (I mean, I could "see" something going on, but I couldn't focus due to sleep deprivation). It isn't "magical" or "stimulating" to my brain, even though it's happening.

The visual effects and bodily effects of LSD are still there, but somehow, I felt like it could hardly hit my brain (like I can't even see the amazing colors, etc., of LSD).

I think it's probably not the best idea to do LSD while already being sleep deprived? I can "see" the visual effects, the effects on my body, but my brain could hardly process the visual effects or respond to the "trip" in a stimulating fashion (all I wanted to do was fall asleep during the trip, which I did, and woke up 3 hours later with just LSD minimal visuals). I know I should have just slept and should have taken the LSD the next day with a fresh brain or something.

You did 220ug 4 days ago then didn't trip when taking it this time? That's tolerance bro. LSD tolerance is more impactful and immediate than other drugs. Personally I would consider any repeat trip within 10-12 days a waste. Your tolerance is still at least 50-70% over normal after 5 days.

Tolerance is the issue here moreso than sleep deprivation, which if anything will make you trip much more.

I've taken modafinil analogues, it wouldn't block LSD.

And btw, I'm assuming you're taking tabs advertised as 110ug? In reality they're probably dosed much closer to 40-70ug if you got them off the street or dark web. 220ug is actually a very strong dose in reality.

Last edited:
You did 220ug 4-5 days ago then didn't trip when taking it this time? That's tolerance bro. LSD tolerance is more impactful and immediate than other drugs. Personally I would consider any repeat trip within 10-12 days a waste. Your tolerance is still at least 150-170% over normal after 5 days.

Tolerance is the issue here moreso than sleep deprivation, which if anything will make you trip much more.

I've taken modafinil analogues, it wouldn't block LSD.

And btw, I'm assuming you're taking tabs advertised as 110ug? In reality they're probably dosed much closer to 40-70ug if you got them off the street or dark web
I get my LSD from a very reputable private vendor I've been in contact with over many years (so it's not a single DNM deal) so just assume the doses I mentioned are accurate. (they're two 111ug tabs if you're really curious; I took them together.)

I get my LSD from a very reputable private vendor I've been in contact with over many years (so it's not a single DNM deal) so just assume the doses I mentioned are accurate.
I'm sure it's good stuff, I'm just saying based on my own experience tabs are generally dosed a lot lower than advertised when layed by candestine middle men.

But yeah, if you took a dose 4 days ago and didn't trip on a similar amount 4 days later it's simply tolerance.

But yeah, if you took a dose 4 days ago and didn't trip on a similar amount 4 days later it's simply tolerance.
Yeah, even though I felt the "visual" effects and some "mental" effects, there ain't any "trip" or "stimulating" part from my brain (all I wanted to do was sleep, which I did in the middle of tripping xD).

I guess I'd try to avoid dosing another LSD next time without at least 10 days gap (and NOT be sleep deprived).