• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Fella Died In My Arms in North Philadelphia

TheBookBurner

Bluelighter
This guy just happened to fall out in front of me and my boy as we sat in his car getting ready to wander around writing graffiti on shit. Someone gave him a hot shot so they could make off with his wallet and left us to deal with it. (The thief was shot to death 6 months later in unrelated case.) But anyway, I help him up and my boy was smacking him and poured Pepsi in his face cus we were both on like 10 Xanny bars at the time and didn't know what to do. Meanwhile a lady's yelling out the window "let the junkie die!!!" After a minute I felt his soul leave his body and I just had to lay him down and we went about our graffiti writing.

This is both a cautionary tale as far as where opiates can head you as well as where benzos can lead you because I was 100% calm, like this was normal shit and I'd forgotten it even happened 10 min later. Which is the opposite if the empath I usually am. Scary sihit.

Last edited by a moderator:
This guy just happened to fall out in front of me and my boy as we sat in his car getting ready to wander around writing graffiti on shit. Someone gave him a hot shot so they could make off with his wallet and left us to deal with it. (The thief was shot to death 6 months later in unrelated case.) But anyway, I help him up and my boy was smacking him and poured Pepsi in his face cus we were both on like 10 Xanny bars at the time and didn't know what to do. Meanwhile a lady's yelling out the window "let the junkie die!!!" After a minute I felt his soul leave his body and I just had to lay him down and we went about our graffiti writing.

This is both a cautionary tale as far as where opiates can head you as well as where benzos can lead you because I was 100% calm, like this was normal shit and I'd forgotten it even happened 10 min later. Which is the opposite if the empath I usually am. Scary sihit.
Dude, you are treading on thin ice over here. I deleted the photo of that guy's body. Since you are apparently new to Bluelight and are only being warned 4 hours after your posting spree, I will say right now that this behavior needs to stop immediately or the official infractions will begin.

Just a few of the Posting Rules of The Dark Side. Prohibited:
  • Do not post images of cuts, burns, wounds and the like - self-inflicted or not.
  • Do not place "triggering" material, even behind NSFW tags. If it's questionable enough to feel the need to do so, don't post it at all. NSFW tags can be used on large images or in jokery in social threads, but please make note of why the tag is being used external to it.
  • Refrain from posting anything that may be triggering to others.

Whats interesting you felt his soul leave his body. What a f up world we live in. These things happened for thousands of years but different circumstances. I'm sorry you suffered that. Look you're alive. Could t that a stop sign in which God is trying to lead you on the narrow path.

Anyone call ambulance?
Yeah I don't mean to be rude, what's done is done... But that person could possibly have been saved by calling an ambulance instead of smacking him and pouring pepsi over his face. It's also important to learn how to do simple chest compressions.

It's just something to keep in mind, you may need to save a family member or a friend in the future. (whoever is reading this)

Last edited:
OP was high themself. I can sort of understand. It's not like a blackoutdrunk person is going to run into a burning building and be a hero. I've done some very irrational things on 10 bars... it's made me commit crime I normally wouldn't, I can see how I might ignore crime I normally wouldn't. Easy situation for someone else to judge with a sober retrospect.

What's fucked up is if someone legit gave him a hot shot with the intention to steal from them when they fall out, that's straight up murder.

Last edited:
Yeah, more and more I'm noticing ppl don't care. Especially dealers. I cut them all out. I knew a Muslim who just got out of prison. He was talking like he almost died but my discernment went off bad. I knew he was going to set me up. Being a Christian is tricky, Jesus said be wise as serpents but gentle as doves. Thank God He has given me the ability to see what's up long before it happens. What's so funny is when cops are involved theyvrun like bitches. Then again. You dope dealers will find yourself doing great time. Especially killing ppl off cuz you wanna murder 4 paper. I'm telling you. There's a high accountability 4 all of you. Oh well. Cuz you will reject until your ass is beat so bad that you won't be recognizable. Meth dealers love feeding off mothers who would sell their children 4 dope. That in and by itself is beyond evil.

Allegheny baby the best train stop to get off in Philly

OP was high themself. I can sort of understand. It's not like a blackoutdrunk person is going to run into a burning building and be a hero. I've done some very irrational things on 10 bars... it's made me commit crime I normally wouldn't, I can see how I might ignore crime I normally wouldn't. Easy situation for someone else to judge with a sober retrospect.

What's fucked up is if someone legit gave him a hot shot with the intention to steal from them when they fall out, that's straight up murder.
its north Philly bro lol Allegheny

Yeah some guy in a wheelchair gave him a hotshot and made off with his wallet. We didn't chase him cus we were trying to help the dude OD'ing. But yeah if you think we did anything effed up, you aren't familiar with North Philly. To counter this, I've also saved peoples lives on many occasions by having Narcan in my car. I've also routinely helped out many people in the neighborhood and this is just one crazy experience out of many. I wanted people to know what could happen to them if they keep going down certain roads. Dying alone in some strangers arms who has no idea how to even help you while some lady yells out ''let the junkie die'' is pretty effed up.

yea some people have no fucking companion for people who are sick and just want to feel better and then the dealers don't give a shit and do things like that

its north Philly bro lol Allegheny
I went to that website, it claims Philadelphia is the state Capitol of Pennsylvania, it has not been this for a very long time. The Capitol of Pennsylvania is in Harrisburg.

I have never heard that section of the city called Allegheny, unless people are talking about an address on Allegheny ave. This is not me in these videos. I have traveled through all of the areas in the videos. I was not there to get drugs or do anything illegal. My much older relatives lived there over 80+ years ago long before the drugs started showing up, and my dad showed me the Moravian church he and my grandmother and uncle would go to. Kensington has been an open air drug market since at least 1963. The city claims that is it 'cleaned up' but in reality it is not, and the city politicians are useless. There are things that are basically decriminalised or legally tolerated there, where they are not elsewhere. Or basically think of the episode of the wire with Hamsterdam.

So sorry to hear that.
Something similar happened to me my first night in a homeless hostel. I was in someone's room (there were half a dozen of us talking/drinking). Dude comes out the bathroom and immediately collapses. Someone mentions he shoots up a heroin and pregabalin mix a lot and is never careful with the dose. Someone runs off to tell the staff. I check and the guy isn't breathing. I tilt his head back (to help open his airways) and hold him on side (in case he aspirates). He gasps in a gulp of air but immediately stops breathing again, so I start breathing for him (mouth-to-mouth). Two staff come in and demand everyone leaves and that they'll call an ambulance [I find it alarming they haven't called one yet]. Everyone leaves, but I stay because, you know, I'm literally the only thing keeping him breathing. The staff tell me they can get in trouble if anyone is near him before paramedics get there. In between artificial respiration I explain I CAN'T leave unless one of them takes over for me. They refuse in case they're held liable if he dies. They demand I leave. I ignore them and continue artificial respiration. They tell me they're kicking me out if I don't leave. I ignore them.
I had to breath for him for 11 minutes until the paramedics got there. Thank God he lived that time (he did OD a few weeks later, also while I was there, but it was a huge OD and his heart had stopped; chest compressions didn't work).

I went to that website, it claims Philadelphia is the state Capitol of Pennsylvania, it has not been this for a very long time. The Capitol of Pennsylvania is in Harrisburg.

I have never heard that section of the city called Allegheny, unless people are talking about an address on Allegheny ave. This is not me in these videos. I have traveled through all of the areas in the videos. I was not there to get drugs or do anything illegal. My much older relatives lived there over 80+ years ago long before the drugs started showing up, and my dad showed me the Moravian church he and my grandmother and uncle would go to. Kensington has been an open air drug market since at least 1963. The city claims that is it 'cleaned up' but in reality it is not, and the city politicians are useless. There are things that are basically decriminalised or legally tolerated there, where they are not elsewhere. Or basically think of the episode of the wire with Hamsterdam.

thats crazy, that area is pretty dangerous and is a open drug market in the middle of the fucking day, at least 2 years ago

So sorry to hear that.
Something similar happened to me my first night in a homeless hostel. I was in someone's room (there were half a dozen of us talking/drinking). Dude comes out the bathroom and immediately collapses. Someone mentions he shoots up a heroin and pregabalin mix a lot and is never careful with the dose. Someone runs off to tell the staff. I check and the guy isn't breathing. I tilt his head back (to help open his airways) and hold him on side (in case he aspirates). He gasps in a gulp of air but immediately stops breathing again, so I start breathing for him (mouth-to-mouth). Two staff come in and demand everyone leaves and that they'll call an ambulance [I find it alarming they haven't called one yet]. Everyone leaves, but I stay because, you know, I'm literally the only thing keeping him breathing. The staff tell me they can get in trouble if anyone is near him before paramedics get there. In between artificial respiration I explain I CAN'T leave unless one of them takes over for me. They refuse in case they're held liable if he dies. They demand I leave. I ignore them and continue artificial respiration. They tell me they're kicking me out if I don't leave. I ignore them.
I had to breath for him for 11 minutes until the paramedics got there. Thank God he lived that time (he did OD a few weeks later, also while I was there, but it was a huge OD and his heart had stopped; chest compressions didn't work).
Well done you. Also that's fucked up, the staff basically ordering you to let the guy asphyxiate. Anything over 3 mins and you're dealing with permanent brain damage.