Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Feeling terrible a week after

bummed

Greenlighter
Hello

I recently went on a trip to the Netherlands and took a pill which I believe was MDMA (although stupidly did not get this tested). Prior to this I had one bump of Cocaine. I have had both cocaine and MDMA in the past however did not feel particularly different at the time to those prior experiences. I rolled after the MDMA, but came down and felt ok the next day.

They day after that I experienced some light diarrhoea but nothing major and still felt relatively normal. For essentially three days after the pill I felt fine until the morning of the fourth day where I felt nauseous and slightly light headed for roughly two hours. I felt better in the afternoon and the next day also felt fine. The day after that however I felt particularly nauseous in the morning, whilst also feeling anxious, light headed and my heart racing with these symptoms dissipating in the afternoon. This has now repeated for the last three days with this morning me feeling a similar feeling.

Also, for the past week my stomach has felt slightly irregular, gassy and bloated.

I was wondering if anybody had experienced similar or had any advice for me? I have since not had any drugs, alcohol or caffeine. Suffice to say I'm unlikely to take MDMA again as this episode has been scary.

If you went 3 days with no major symptoms after taking it I have to wonder if it's possible you're just sick? Not saying it can't be related to the MDMA but any come down effects I've gotten from MDMA in the past started up within 24 hours of rolling. It seems odd you would have such a long period with no issues if it was related to what you took. Sometimes drug use can weaken the body's ability to respond to infection and make it easier to catch whatever bugs are going around, especially if you aren't careful to stay hydrated and to care for yourself while high.

Of course since there's a good chance it wasn't pure MDMA and since you took coke with it it's also possible you're experiencing the come down effects of coke or something the pill was cut with. If that's the case it should improve just with time as your body readjusts to not having those things in it's system. Stay hydrated and well rested and if things don't improve don't be afraid to see a doctor to check if you may have caught something, it would be good to be honest about your concern that this may be drug related too if you do. A doctor can't get you in any trouble for admitting to your use as long as you're in the US.

Sounds somewhat similar to my MDMA comedowns when I have them. I almost always feel fairly ok the day afterwards but start feeling rough 2-3 days after have taken it. Usually by the next weekend i'm 100% back to normal. This only happens I dose high though, if I stay below one single 100-150mg dose in a night I usually experience very little comedown effects. Doses over 200mg though will have me miserable for about a week after.

How high was the dose in the pill?

Comedown usually don't hit until the 3rd day after for me

The "take my life tuesdays", supposedly there is a metabolite of MDMA that could be contributing to this