• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Feeling overheated on AL-LAD help

I'm feeling fine... But even with the Xanax, at the 8 hours marks I got insane visuals dunno how that's happens, thought i was dying and literally pop 2mg of Pyrazolam. It was real scary!

Last time I took AL-LAD i was fine tho, but the batch I received isn't the same.... The blotters are brownish instead of white.

has AL LAD ever lasted 8 hrs for you or anyone else here? Sounds like you might have a tainted AL LAD or perhaps a different compound . Do these have the AL LAD print on one side, and the molecule print on the other?

Did you happen to take any meds leading up to this that could have caused this reaction?

I suspect higher dosages will last a lot longer than 8 hour fuck I've had lsd trips last well over 12 hour.

i think Al lad has it place with some people but it just simply does not work on me. I really actually don't care but I would love to know why mates get insane visuals and trips and I get fuck all from it?! (This was a same batch)

Just for the record, I dropped. 450 ug right out of the black envelope tonight, and it's going to take a while to talk more about it. I have some really good info, those, who may have questions about it. After I get my shit together tomorrow I'll report back. Unreal, stuff, though. No joke...'

has AL LAD ever lasted 8 hrs for you or anyone else here? Sounds like you might have a tainted AL LAD or perhaps a different compound . Do these have the AL LAD print on one side, and the molecule print on the other?

Did you happen to take any meds leading up to this that could have caused this reaction?

Hello,

Yes they have the AL-LAD print on one side, usually my AL-LAD trip last 8 - 9 hours.