• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Feeling nothing from 100mg oral codeine

TheCuriousOne

Bluelighter
I took about 100mg of codeine phosphate orally yesterday all on an empty stomach and in liquid form. 200ml of syrup, 100mg of Codeinephosphate-hemihydrate in total.
Absolutely felt nothing, no drowsy or noddy feeling or an opiated high. I was dead on sober and pissed.

Is 100mg too low to feel anything recreationally? One month ago prior to this I was snorting heroin 2 days in a row. Could this have messed up my opiate tolerance permanently?

well, either way, you probably have an opioid tolerance. Or maybe you're one of the unlucky folks who don't convert codeine to morphine in their liver.

Increase your dose.

Thats a pretty low dose. Especially if you're used to opiates with a higher potency. Dont expdct the same feeling you would get from heroin.

I find that zi often times have to try a new drug a few times to actually pick out the high.

Yes in my humble opinion that is far too low a dose, even for the fairly opiate naive.

With no tolerance it took about 300-400 for me to feel good. I think you just did a very, very small dose. Try a little higher or you know don't and avoid the opiate path. Your choice man but if you want the high your gonna have to go higher.