European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Feeling nostalgic

rock_lobster

Bluelighter
I tend to log back in here every few years. It's absolutely great to see the site still going. I hope it's still giving people the info they need.

I miss the 'good oul days' from early '00s when this place was probably the most visited URL in tens of thousands of people's browser. I miss the "Happy Friday" threads and remember the "Where's my Jumper" party we all converged in Birmingham for in 2003. I logged back in to my account tonight only to see that PMs that I had with some people who are no longer with us are now gone. Not that I expected the data to last forever, but still sad.

It's been a long time since I had a pill but I still yearn for those unforgettable days :)

I tend to log back in here every few years. It's absolutely great to see the site still going. I hope it's still giving people the info they need.

I miss the 'good oul days' from early '00s when this place was probably the most visited URL in tens of thousands of people's browser. I miss the "Happy Friday" threads and remember the "Where's my Jumper" party we all converged in Birmingham for in 2003. I logged back in to my account tonight only to see that PMs that I had with some people who are no longer with us are now gone. Not that I expected the data to last forever, but still sad.

It's been a long time since I had a pill but I still yearn for those unforgettable days :)
When we changed the forum software to ZenForo we really tried to keep everything possible. ♥️

I know what you mean! Though I was on the other side of the pond then, I met so many people from here in person, great times.

BL is so low traffic now, it’s sad. I blame the search engines.

I have been here since 2015 or 2016, with this same nick but not this profile though ☺️

I remember those days, when I joined up 20 years ago. They were far more stoners and ravers back then, the EADD is all the more poorer for their absence.