• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Feeling like a cunt after using coke...

nooodle

Bluelighter
Used coke for the first time two days ago, had two pretty massive lines and a decent sized third one. I drank a fuck ton of alcohol aswell with it, maybe not much if you saw how much but i'm quite a lightweight and it was still quite a bit IMO.

I mean, obviously it felt pretty nice. First line i had I was pretty sober, after i had it i just felt really energized and alert, it makes you feel so ahead of yourself and unstoppable which i kind of liked but i can tell that could fuck some people over by making dumb decisions. Maybe had my other line an hour or so later, i still felt the first line but I was coming down and felt so fucking drained. Another line down the hatch, and felt the nice dopamine rush again.. I started drinking with my drunk friends, we had some shots and i felt pretty amazing. Third line comes along, time to leave my mates house and head to my other friends place, we get an uber over there and i have a massive bong. Didn't feel much on the first bong so i sunk another cone and i was blazed asf then headed to sleep.

Next day, holy shit i felt so drained and down. Nose all blocked up, and after blowing it for quite a while managed to make it bleed.

Today, i don't feel so down but still slightly. Today i just feel like i'm in an agro mood, barely talked to my parents and i'm acting like a complete cunt, usually drug comedowns just make me sad/slightly depressed for a day or so but this is different and wondering if it's normal? I kinda have a love hate relationship with the high, it made me feel pretty decent, hype as fuck and alert, but not on the same out of control version as something such as MD... I kind of liked it but i also didn't like how it made me feel so egotistical. I probably will have this drug a few more times later in my life, but i don't think too much.

Is this normal the next few days?

Yeah this is normal for a stimulant crash especially cocaine. The whole nose bleeds after snorting coke all night is very common.

The crash from cocaine is bad alot of people use benzos the next day to sleep it off. The crash of stimulants make people aggressive mood swings. Cocaine especially in australia is not worth it due the price aswell. It lasts so short and costs a fucking fortune to have a good night.

In holland cocaine was so fucking cheap back in the days and still now in clubs just railing lines in the bathroom all night. But cocaine quickly changes you to be as you said it a complete cunt you become very ego centered and really stop giving a fuck about others.

Its good you have self control the coke high can be awesome but like everything in the world comes at a cost with comedowns price addiction etc. Nice on special occasions. I always count myself lucky it was to expensive in NZ and rare to get so after travelling and partying it was impossible to find to fuck myself up with.

Cocaine is a good drug to sober up if you had to many drinks bring you back to alertness at least to make it home.

But everything you mentioned is normal.

Yeah this is normal for a stimulant crash especially cocaine. The whole nose bleeds after snorting coke all night is very common.

The crash from cocaine is bad alot of people use benzos the next day to sleep it off. The crash of stimulants make people aggressive mood swings. Cocaine especially in australia is not worth it due the price aswell. It lasts so short and costs a fucking fortune to have a good night.

In holland cocaine was so fucking cheap back in the days and still now in clubs just railing lines in the bathroom all night. But cocaine quickly changes you to be as you said it a complete cunt you become very ego centered and really stop giving a fuck about others.

Its good you have self control the coke high can be awesome but like everything in the world comes at a cost with comedowns price addiction etc. Nice on special occasions. I always count myself lucky it was to expensive in NZ and rare to get so after travelling and partying it was impossible to find to fuck myself up with.

Cocaine is a good drug to sober up if you had to many drinks bring you back to alertness at least to make it home.

But everything you mentioned is normal.

Cheers man, thought so.

Maybe stims aren't just for me then, of course i like being confident in myself but i hate the feeling if i were to think i was better than everyone else and not gaf.
Will have it some more times later on, and try not to do it too much but i think psychs are just better.

Maybe stims aren't just for me then, of course i like being confident in myself but i hate the feeling if i were to think i was better than everyone else and not gaf.
Will have it some more times later on, and try not to do it too much but i think psychs are just better.

Coke is fucking amazing.... for 20-30 minutes. It has the worst comedown of any drug I've ever tried.... and I've done all the mainstream drugs many times. Meth and MDMA comedowns are pretty harsh too, but its spread out over many hours instead of an intense crash and burn like coke.

Coke is fucking amazing.... for 20-30 minutes. It has the worst comedown of any drug I've ever tried.... and I've done all the mainstream drugs many times. Meth and MDMA comedowns are pretty harsh too, but its spread out over many hours instead of an intense crash and burn like coke.

Yeah i've been thinking to myself that the comedown's not really worth it, especially for how long it lasts you just have to keep snorting lines and fucks yer nostrils up.

Def worse than an MD comedown, def still feeling the comedown two days later and it's not nice :/

Cocaine is not worth the price. I do not like the unsteady nature of the chemical. I suppose this could be helped by taking your powder orally or rectally, but most people prefer to just snort it.

Cocaine is not worth the price. I do not like the unsteady nature of the chemical. I suppose this could be helped by taking your powder orally or rectally, but most people prefer to just snort it.

Yeah i don't really like snorting shit, i haven't really heard of people swallowing coke in capsules though...

Guessing you'd have to take a whole lot more though for it to affect you, and it'd never be the same intensity as snorting it.

Coke is fucking amazing.... for 20-30 minutes. It has the worst comedown of any drug I've ever tried.... Meth and MDMA comedowns are pretty harsh too, but its spread out over many hours instead of an intense crash and burn like coke.

This can't be overstated,
the comedown is so damn sudden.
I get angry just thinking about it lol.

This can't be overstated,
the comedown is so damn sudden.
I get angry just thinking about it lol.
Yup... the only way I'll do coke now is if I have some other drug for the comedown... always liked opioids after coke :/

I will take a small bump of coke if I'm offered it, but no more than that. I won't even consider doing more than a bump unless I have a shit load of coke to do all night ($$$$) or again, some other drug to make me feel good during the comedown

truly the rich man's drug