• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Feeling extremely weird

Jayman124

Greenlighter
Okay so 4 days ago me and some friends took some ecstasy pills and never slept for about 28 hours when I finally got some sleep I felt good then the next day I woke up I felt as if i had brain damage I feel so stupid and really really off balanced day 3 hit and it got worse I felt really sick and sore heads now day 4 has hit and my off balanced feeling is really bad my eyes are blurry I feel like my head is wobbly , I feel as if I'm going mental , I have a festival in 2 weeks witch I want to feel better for(probably not take Anything) any suggestings on why I feel like this? Will I feel better.

ecstasy does that, don't overthink it... eat well, sleep well, stay positive and avoid ecstasy and you should be 100% fine in a while

Okay so 4 days ago me and some friends took some ecstasy pills and never slept for about 28 hours when I finally got some sleep I felt good then the next day I woke up I felt as if i had brain damage I feel so stupid and really really off balanced day 3 hit and it got worse I felt really sick and sore heads now day 4 has hit and my off balanced feeling is really bad my eyes are blurry I feel like my head is wobbly , I feel as if I'm going mental , I have a festival in 2 weeks witch I want to feel better for(probably not take Anything) any suggestings on why I feel like this? Will I feel better.
how much time do you leave between your mdma usage? You need to wait 3 months in between so your brain can recuperate. You are saying "in 2 weeks I have a festival"... Well I hope you werent planning on using MDMA then.

If you are using mdma for a long time every 1 or 2 weeks its normal your brain is fried and it will take a looooooong time (months with a good diet and regular workouts) to recuperate.

thank you for your reply I will try my best to do so , I won't be taking exstasy for a while if anything!

mrk9 I don't take it often I never took it for a good year before I took it last Thursday , I took about 4 tabs in the one night and no I won't be taking anything at the festival I'll be lucky if I go , thank you for your reply

u will be fine in a couple days then. Make sure u do some excersise and eat well. btw 4 tabs is quite alot (depending on the dosage) try taking 2 next time and u wont feel so bad after and probably have the same amount of fun;) also drink alot of water while u are taking mdma and dont drink alcohol (wont get u drunk anyway)

Damn, I feeling off balanced for 2 years almost non-stop 24/7 after ecstasy overdosing. And I really don't know guys what to do..is there a chance to recover? And why I'm feeling off balanced for 2years while other guys back to normal in a couple days or months. My vision also bad,and everyday I have heavy head and pressure for 2years..I stoped all drugs before 2years..