• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Feeling amazing, but will I be OK???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mananas

Bluelighter
First of all, I am severely addicted to Cocaine and Heroin (meaning, only to the best quality you can get in the entire world - for example, for both Coke as well as #4 Heroin anything beneath 85% purity is shit to me and I would normally never buy stuff like that, also, my stuff can not have any active or harmful cut in it; luckily I have an amazing source getting me this stuff, I get every batch lab tested - which is normal to do so over here - and you will never have better stuff than this, in fact, 99.99% of you will never in your life even get anything close to this and the effects of the stuff average sold and used, by almost every user, differs so much from my stuff that you can't even call it Coke or Heroin, sorry to say so, but it's true...)

Now, when I run out of Heroin, I do fucked up stuff...

Normally I could get new stash today, however, my supplier - due to the quality he always deliver he does not fall into the category 'dealer' - texted me today that he could only get me my stash tomorrow...

Five days ago, when I got my stash that I divided so it would last exactly until noon today, so there would be not one moment I would be out of stash... I had a great time the last five days, like always: sniffing, plugging and shooting up both my Coke and Heroin - switching from one to the other throughout the day or together, Speedballing...

Now, since around noon I ran out of stash, I went crazy, Heroin I can't buy over here, and to not completely be out of stash I purchased some gr. Coke, very cheap, from an average dealer (over here that means Coke around 60% purity - for me this is shit, for almost everyone here at such a low price Coke from 60% would be like hitting the jackpot - you probably never have Coke with such high purity, on average Coke is 20 to (and when you score this, that's really the top for you!) 40%...)

Anyway, I snort normally from my top Coke dots from 20 mg. to 40 mg., but 40 is already really heavy! From this dealer his shit Coke I sniff 500 mg. in one dose and that's still not good enough - I get an energy rush, but no real euphoria... You only get real euphoria from stuff that's 85%+...

On top of that I was still going crazy cause I had no Heroin anymore! So I took an XXL empty tea bag, and filled it to the top with Red Vein Maeng Da Kratom, Coca tea (the leaves in that tea, this tea is legal to buy here, as well as Opium and many other stuff... You buy it in Smartshops...), liquid Opium, liquid Valtran, some HCL benzo's (Temesta Expidet 2.5, 10 tab's) and I put it in a cup with hot water, let it sit for about 20 minutes, I drained it through a towel and collected only the liquid, put some in a spoon, heated it, pulled it in a syringe, also after that pulled half a gram of this dealer his shit Coke in that syringe as well as 40 mg. of the last three dots I have left from my top Coke (since I purchased this shit Coke I am sniffing that shit saving the last of my top stuff...).

ps: I also popped 80 mg. Oxynorm (Oxycodone instant for sublingual use...)

So, that's it. I'm feeling fucking amazing, but will this end well???

Grtz!

Last edited:
If you are from the Dam I don't doubt you are getting good drugs...but for one, if you really think you are the only one who can source good drugs you are pretty naive. I really can't see how any of that dick-sizing is relevant and makes you look like an insecure child. And three, the fact that you are trying to shoot kratom and coca tea makes me think you don't really know WTF you are talking about. In fact I am so put off by your post, it makes me not care about trying to help you. Honestly, I don't think people without critical thinking skills should do drugs, which I lean towards you lacking if you think you can only acquire euphoria from 85% pure coke, and not from dosing a little bit more of coke cut with something inactive. Not to mention I think you are making up these percentages on the spot...

Last edited:
You are shooting kratom, cocoa and crushed up pills???? No I don't think this is going to end well. Don't do that again unless you want to die.

How are we supposed to advise you when none of us have ever done drugs this good before?

lol cosmicG :))))))))) best answer ever, and someone should close this thread this is obviously dicksizing and against any harm reduction concepts ... I would advise not doing this shit again ever... I don't know where you got the idea to make a tea from kratom coca leaves and such but it was a terrible one, so please be safe and someone delete or close this before some naive guys try it too.

Mananas, I believe we have all tried to address you with respect and relative understanding, but that ends here, unfortunately. Nobody gives a remote fuck about how pure your drugs are. Nearly half the content of all threads/posts you make are about how pure your drugs are. Just stop. Nobody cares and we have expressed that. How does a thread that states nothing more than "My drugs are pure, I feel amazing. will I die?" merit our undivided attention when there are so may other users requiring honest Harm Reduction help that may save their lives.

If you do this again, you will be infracted and you're lucky you're not getting one now. Closed.

As others have said this is incredibly irresponsible, injecting something with no idea what the outcome may be. This is literally like me picking my carpet for meth, finding something that looks like a shard and shooting it up.

I'm closing this, because you've gotten the same answer several times and it's just going to devolve from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.