• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Feel weird

Helpme1987

Greenlighter
It's 6 days post my first use of meth which was only a small amount in 24 hours and I was up for 3 days during. But only about 24 hours of it was I actually on the drug. When coming down after first dose I puked. Did one more small dose just to feel better. I feel spacey and disoriented. My Vision is a little weird. What is happening? Will this go away? I will NEVER touch this stuff again.

Last edited:
Sleep deprivation can make you sick. Did you eat well enough during those three days? Because a lack of nutrients combined with sleep deprivation is never a good combo.

No I didn't eat too good. How long will this spacey disoriented feeling last? Did I permanently damage myself?

From one time using Meth? Don't think so, just get something to eat and go sleep.

Not really. Maybe you're just sick from something else. Maybe you should consider to go and see a doctor.

Feeling a little better today. Just bad anxiety and blurry vision today. But I don't feel so spacy and my hearing is better.

Seriously though I know the tired fatigue part goes away quickly but how long is this depression/anxiety going to last? I only took it once.

There is no way to know for sure how long these feelings will last. However, they will probably go away. It is quite normal to feel depressed in a comedown of any amphetamine. Maybe this sudden change in your mood gave you the anxiety. So in a way everything might be perfectly normal for the given situation. Give it a few more days, eat healthy, sleep well and continue with your daily routine. That should do the trick.

Meth is a heavy drug with unpredictable and intense effects if you binge. Don't redose when you're coming down on any drug, when you feel the comedown and you redose you're going to get minimal increase in effects aside heightened side effects.

It's 6 days post my first use of meth which was only a small amount in 24 hours and I was up for 3 days during. But only about 24 hours of it was I actually on the drug. When coming down after first dose I puked. Did one more small dose just to feel better. I feel spacey and disoriented. My Vision is a little weird. What is happening? Will this go away? I will NEVER touch this stuff again.

You need to define how much is a little -- some people would think 50mg is little, others a gram