• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Feel like I'm wasting my crack

not2quick

Bluelighter
I just finished my third batch and was excited to try it. Because I finally thought that I figured smoking properly out.

The first time I didn't have a proper rig. So I put some in my dab rig, which was very ineffective and chased the rest on foil again very ineffective. And the most fiendish thing i've ever done. I also use a plastic bottle with foil and tiny holes and ash on top. I would see the chamber fill pretty good. But still not a lot of smoke came out and no bell ringer.

In second batch I gotta stem and chore. I had to use a stainless steel scrubber but I burnt it off and packed it in the stem. I even put a little ash on top as well. Same results as before, a very quick euphoric high, but not lasting long and ready to do another one shortly after.

I noticed I was getting a lot of white residue past the chore and I started to realize my chore may not have been packed well and the oil was leaking through. So, this morning, I got another piece of chore, and burnt it off. Pack the pipe with it and pushed all the way to the other end. Where I smoked from. It collected the majority of the residue built up on the stem. I suck through the pipe, making sure that it wasn't super loose woth just enough resistance.

I put a little ash in and a couple of small chunks proceeded to hold the pipe up, melt the rock by barely touching the racks on and off with a lighter, and once melted I held the lighter half inch under the chore and twirled the stem. I would see vapor going through the pipe and then. After a few seconds I would hit the front of the chore a little bit. See more vapor coming through. And then continue going back to under the chore until my lungs are full.

I'm drawing very slowi and holding it for at least 30 seconds. Just when I blow out not very much smoke And the high is not very intense and very short lived.

I'll even take a big fat hit with big sized chunk towards the end of my session. An experienced user with this size could probably get 2 plus hits with the chunk im using. Still the same results even though I can probably get two mediocre hits out of that bigger chunk.

Could it be the quality of my product? I feel like I'm using decent stuff and I typically yield .8 out of a gram. I go low and slowand it produces a nice oil slick.

Only thing I have considered Is finding actual chore boy brand chore instead of the stainless steel scrubber that I'm using. Does that really make all the difference in the world?

Don't start this demon. It's horrible.
Side note being though it took me almost 3 months and finally hit it right. It just doesn't have a buzz anymore. Extremely expensive.

Some brands work better than others so I can't say whether your brand is the problem but you might as well try chore boy. Also, like the guy above me said put more flame on it. Make sure it's not melting and running down the inside of your pipe.

Don't start this demon. It's horrible.
Side note being though it took me almost 3 months and finally hit it right. It just doesn't have a buzz anymore. Extremely expensive.

Yeah, but the time I really learned how to smoke crack right and got a really good connect crack had lost the buzz for me. I really don't understand the people who smoke it for 20 years or whatever. For me after six months, I was done.

are you making your own crack? the shit should damn near smoke itself if its made properly. get a crack pipe, stuff it with choreboy and smoke it... are you being serious? i cant really tell.

are you making your own crack? the shit should damn near smoke itself if its made properly. get a crack pipe, stuff it with choreboy and smoke it... are you being serious? i cant really tell.
Yeah. I'm smoking it, I'm getting high,but it's so fuckin short lived and I'm not getting quality hits(bellringers). I mean from the research I've done, seems that it's a little tricky. Everybody hear saying roast the fuck out of it, but I'm seeing the opposite. Many are saying you want to keep the flame slightly in front of the stem and angle downward to vaporize. Gonna make another batch in a few days and that's gonna be the end for a while.

Really sounds like you are doing most everything mostly right. Hit size should be around .05 plus or minus. White down the inside is normal. Are you not getting any golden color about an inch behind your chore? The ash is tricky. It can be good sometimes but it also can gum up your chore and trap your product there. Try without. Also give a try not rotating the pipe all the way around as you're finishing only about half way back and forth. At least about halfway through your hit. Your stem needs to be pointing down a little bit. Your product is going to go through the chore sit behind it. You point it down a little bit the product runs back towards the chore. Sounds like your heat control is pretty good so it doesn't sound like you're burning anything

Without a proper glass crackpipe and spontex its a waste. Unless you make a botttle. With plenty ash. And change the religiously

Wash the powder with ammonia too. Then what comes back is stonger. Only 60-80mg needed for s strong hit, rather than 100-120mg.

Its easier with the amonia too. Put coke in soup ladel cover with ammonia and heat on hob for 30seconds til it turns to base. Put the lump of base on kichenroll ans wash under the tap a few times. Honestly much stronger .

Last edited: