Feel like I am nearing the finish line with some gangstalking issues

soundsystem00

Bluelighter
I know several of you guys know what this problem is, so I won't go through it. After last summer when I started to really figure out what was going on, I began to learn how to spot most of them. Now I can pretty much tell when something isn't right. The sad thing is that literally everyone I know is involved somehow. That being said, I do not look at most of them in a negative way because I know that they are usually tricked into participating or told they can't tell me or they go to jail.

I figured out a really good way to see if someone is involved. I basically type up a makeshift contract and ask them to sign it. The average person would have no problem signing something like that, especially because of how far fetched it was. One time these people broke my AC on purpose by cutting holes in the freon tubes so that they could have an excuse to send some ppl in when I am at work. My landlkord knew about this and often let them into my room. I told her that I want her to sign this little contract so that I feel safer. She would not do it. She got scared, mad, and finally said "your rent check isnt worth it" and refused to sign it. This told me instantly that she is involved, but by her facial expressions and the way she treated me, I could tell that she was participating against her will. They had somehow blackmailed her into doing it.

Their favorite thing to do seems to be snitching on me and following me around when I relapse. I say relapse because I rarely use anymore, especially not as much as I use to. They hit it hard when I relapse for some obvious reasons. It is a good excuse for them to mess with me because they can act like I did it to myself and I am under investigation for being a drug addict. Hold on. Investigated for being an addict? Haha give me a fucking break. The laws they are breaking pale in comparison, by 100 to 1 easily. The funny thing is that a lot of the people playing this stupid game aren't even smart enough to realize they are breaking laws that could put them in federal prison as well as being monitored themselves, as well as their family from what I read. And if they ever try to stop being a snitch and asshole, and be normal again, they get the same slander campaign thrown on them only worse. So yeah, I guess the biggest victims of this whole thing are the Gangstalkers themselves. Most of them really enjoy it. You can tell they have damaged self esteem because they will smile like they finally feel above someone and finally have the edge.

Has anyone else had any success with typing out the makeshift contracts?I am about to make some more right now. Also, keep in mind that they modify security camera footage, especially wifi cameras. If the camera has a memory card, they just wipe it with a magnet or some stupid wand. So the best route to go on that is to get a phone with LTE and hide it, using a nice little app that turns the phone into a cam.

What are some more tips on exposing these people?

I found a website that has a datebase of snitches and informants, I am going to do some digging through there and see what I come up with.

I also have some real footage along with names and phone numbers of people coming into my room and removing bugs. Oh and IP addresses linking directly to hacked FB and GMail logins with the search results from the lat and long searches.

Those are some of the things that can help you get a hold on this. Oh, and leave google reviews for the airports. The airports know all about it because a lot of the pilots there circle the same house all day and night, often breaking multiple flight laws. I actually reported this behavior on a google review to my local airport last night and the noise literally stopped the moment I hit post.

I hate that I even have to spend any energy on this stuff, but it has been happening for 10 years so I am getting to a point where I am really frustrated with these people. The most disappointing part is that a lot of them are people in my community and some are even in my friendship circle, and they are so quick to just sell me out and run their mouths. It is absolutely crazy, especially since they somehow think they are justified in doing it, probably because the higher up lowlifes find little bits and pieces of data here and there thrat make you look bad to them specifically so that they see you in a way that they think is exclusive to them for being a special brown noser. I suppose approval and feeling of belonging are a lot of the fuel behind the fire of these people.

In smalelr towns like this, I think that people are convinced they are making a difference in the community and are heros. The crazy thing is that they genuinly believe it.

thats right guys, it is a lie. Let me provide a link for ya.

Of all of the info out there, most of which has potential of being a smokescreen, this one seems like it is the truth. To all of you gangstalkers out there that are interfering with my life, I just want you to know that I forgive you. I know you are either doing this because you have been blackmailed, threatened, or lied to. Yes a lot of you just enjoy feeling important and having a burger with a cop once a year. To the dudes like that, here is my middle finger. You have seen it a lot And I mean a lot. But I still forgive you anyway.

Anyone with some contract ideas and/or informant datebases or leads, let me know! Thanks!

I know you won't listen but it's all completely in your head. Nobody signs your contracts because that's just weird. Wouldn't you be on guard if someone randomly wanted you to sign something? It gets worse when you relapse because you are on drugs and they feed your delusions. Some random blog of someone else with mental issues does not prove anything about gangstalking.

No government group is going to care about you for a whole decade. They are not going to wait to make their move. They are not going to waste time and resources to string you along. They would arrest or commit you early to drive up their numbers.

Not trying to be mean because I've had significant problems with delusions in the past too. I know how extremely real it can seem, but it's not. Really ask why you think you are important enough for anyone to care? Seriously get over yourself and think about how others perceive you. And not in some crazy conspiracy way, but that they have their own lives and having to deal with your bullshit on top of it. That's what helped me, actual shame that I was distrusting those closest to me and causing them concern/problems they didn't deserve.

Good luck out there, I truly do pray for your recovery.

Sounds like your landlord is literally just doing house work to keep things in order and not gangstalking you. Drug induced psychosis is a real thing and trust me man i was once at that stage where i thought the CIA bugged my entire house that the cops were tracing my cellphone and all sorts of crazy shit and that heaps of people were trying to set me up. It all felt 100% real til i got better and realized it was so far fetched and over the top especially since i live in a western country where the cia couldnt give a fuck about me.

Its obvious from the post about google reviews and airports that this a full blown drug induced delusion you are having instead of some gang stalking. I would recommend seeking some professional help before it gets more out of control.

How long have you struggled with a meth addiction?

You mention that the Gangstalkers are particularly busy with snitching on you and following you around when you relapse, for “obvious reasons”. What are those reasons? They’re not obvious to me.

You also say that you have names and phone numbers, plus video footage, of these stalkers coming into your bedroom and removing bugs. Please share the video of the stalkers in your bedroom. I think we could better understand your predicament if we were able to see by whom exactly, you are being harassed. Please do not share any names or phone numbers with us.

Sounds like your landlord is literally just doing house work to keep things in order and not gangstalking you. Drug induced psychosis is a real thing and trust me man i was once at that stage where i thought the CIA bugged my entire house that the cops were tracing my cellphone and all sorts of crazy shit and that heaps of people were trying to set me up. It all felt 100% real til i got better and realized it was so far fetched and over the top especially since i live in a western country where the cia couldnt give a fuck about me.

Its obvious from the post about google reviews and airports that this a full blown drug induced delusion you are having instead of some gang stalking. I would recommend seeking some professional help before it gets more out of control.
Haha, fortunately I have never reached that delusion, always being so planted on earth. Yet anyway lol!

But I'm like, bug me you son of bitches. Apart from my own simple drug usage, I got NOTHING to hide! Go on, do your worst lol!

does the landlord know you do meth? have you gave them any reason for them to think that you have been getting high? if you have then well they are just trying to get you to prove it w.o your knowledge, and well if they don't know you have been getting high and they suspect it then they might be trying to gather enough evidence of you getting high so they can put you out.
regardless just don't give them ANY reason to suspect if you've been using.
TBH it kind of reminds me of where it is where I live. I stay in a sober living type of house, and its the house managers job to find out if people have been getting high. Now I wouldn't really call it gangstalking but the house manager has been known in the past for fallowing an individual (w/o their knowledge) to a dopehouse and ended up kicking the guy out for it.
That's the worst thing that could happen though, so it's not like the dudes life was in danger.well besides just getting high.

i mean is that kind of whats going on with you? is the house like a sober living type of place? or is it like a mental health type living?
sounds like just a really nosy landlord tbh, and i would try to look into finding else where to live.
well, then again. if all this shit is in your head then i'd hang out where ur at lol.

This is obviously drug psychosis, or schizophrenia, or a bit of both. I have been in this exact same kind of place and I still am in a way because I suffer psychosis as well, but acknowledge that it’s literally impossible. You are not being followed and ratted on every time you relapse, you’re going into a psychosis and if anyone does notice it’s because you’re not yourself. How much credence people will pay to that issue, a drug addict doing drugs? Not worth obsessing over seriously. No one thinks about you nearly as much as you’re thinking about this, a paranoid delusion.

does the landlord know you do meth? have you gave them any reason for them to think that you have been getting high? if you have then well they are just trying to get you to prove it w.o your knowledge, and well if they don't know you have been getting high and they suspect it then they might be trying to gather enough evidence of you getting high so they can put you out.
regardless just don't give them ANY reason to suspect if you've been using.
TBH it kind of reminds me of where it is where I live. I stay in a sober living type of house, and its the house managers job to find out if people have been getting high. Now I wouldn't really call it gangstalking but the house manager has been known in the past for fallowing an individual (w/o their knowledge) to a dopehouse and ended up kicking the guy out for it.
That's the worst thing that could happen though, so it's not like the dudes life was in danger.well besides just getting high.

i mean is that kind of whats going on with you? is the house like a sober living type of place? or is it like a mental health type living?
sounds like just a really nosy landlord tbh, and i would try to look into finding else where to live.
well, then again. if all this shit is in your head then i'd hang out where ur at lol.

You're a TDS mod and you're just feeding his delusion mate, perhaps even making it worse. steady as you go eh... (if the situation even exists that is)

Why do think your a target of gang stalking (trust me im not saying gang stalking doesn't exist it does I've read a bit on the subject) the type of person that they would go after would probably be someone that has some state secrets, is or was part of the NSA/CIA spook community. They would not go through that much coordination to mess with someone that just enjoys getting high.

I've been that far out before and have had the same thoughts as you. But when you do eventually have some time sober you realize just how crazy it sounds. Please try some diff ways of thinking about it. How many resources that would take to do something of that scale..........and just for some addict. It doesn't make sense

Last edited:
I know several of you guys know what this problem is, so I won't go through it. After last summer when I started to really figure out what was going on, I began to learn how to spot most of them. Now I can pretty much tell when something isn't right. The sad thing is that literally everyone I know is involved somehow. That being said, I do not look at most of them in a negative way because I know that they are usually tricked into participating or told they can't tell me or they go to jail.

I figured out a really good way to see if someone is involved. I basically type up a makeshift contract and ask them to sign it. The average person would have no problem signing something like that, especially because of how far fetched it was. One time these people broke my AC on purpose by cutting holes in the freon tubes so that they could have an excuse to send some ppl in when I am at work. My landlkord knew about this and often let them into my room. I told her that I want her to sign this little contract so that I feel safer. She would not do it. She got scared, mad, and finally said "your rent check isnt worth it" and refused to sign it. This told me instantly that she is involved, but by her facial expressions and the way she treated me, I could tell that she was participating against her will. They had somehow blackmailed her into doing it.

Their favorite thing to do seems to be snitching on me and following me around when I relapse. I say relapse because I rarely use anymore, especially not as much as I use to. They hit it hard when I relapse for some obvious reasons. It is a good excuse for them to mess with me because they can act like I did it to myself and I am under investigation for being a drug addict. Hold on. Investigated for being an addict? Haha give me a fucking break. The laws they are breaking pale in comparison, by 100 to 1 easily. The funny thing is that a lot of the people playing this stupid game aren't even smart enough to realize they are breaking laws that could put them in federal prison as well as being monitored themselves, as well as their family from what I read. And if they ever try to stop being a snitch and asshole, and be normal again, they get the same slander campaign thrown on them only worse. So yeah, I guess the biggest victims of this whole thing are the Gangstalkers themselves. Most of them really enjoy it. You can tell they have damaged self esteem because they will smile like they finally feel above someone and finally have the edge.

Has anyone else had any success with typing out the makeshift contracts?I am about to make some more right now. Also, keep in mind that they modify security camera footage, especially wifi cameras. If the camera has a memory card, they just wipe it with a magnet or some stupid wand. So the best route to go on that is to get a phone with LTE and hide it, using a nice little app that turns the phone into a cam.

I found a website that has a datebase of snitches and informants, I am going to do some digging through there and see what I come up with.

I also have some real footage along with names and phone numbers of people coming into my room and removing bugs. Oh and IP addresses linking directly to hacked FB and GMail logins with the search results from the lat and long searches.

Those are some of the things that can help you get a hold on this. Oh, and leave google reviews for the airports. The airports know all about it because a lot of the pilots there circle the same house all day and night, often breaking multiple flight laws. I actually reported this behavior on a google review to my local airport last night and the noise literally stopped the moment I hit post.

I hate that I even have to spend any energy on this stuff, but it has been happening for 10 years so I am getting to a point where I am really frustrated with these people. The most disappointing part is that a lot of them are people in my community and some are even in my friendship circle, and they are so quick to just sell me out and run their mouths. It is absolutely crazy, especially since they somehow think they are justified in doing it, probably because the higher up lowlifes find little bits and pieces of data here and there thrat make you look bad to them specifically so that they see you in a way that they think is exclusive to them for being a special brown noser. I suppose approval and feeling of belonging are a lot of the fuel behind the fire of these people.

In smalelr towns like this, I think that people are convinced they are making a difference in the community and are heros. The crazy thing is that they genuinly believe it.

Of all of the info out there, most of which has potential of being a smokescreen, this one seems like it is the truth. To all of you gangstalkers out there that are interfering with my life, I just want you to know that I forgive you. I know you are either doing this because you have been blackmailed, threatened, or lied to. Yes a lot of you just enjoy feeling important and having a burger with a cop once a year. To the dudes like that, here is my middle finger. You have seen it a lot And I mean a lot. But I still forgive you anyway.

Anyone with some contract ideas and/or informant datebases or leads, let me know! Thanks!

taxi-drive-clap.gif

Be the change you want to see in the world man! 😎

Maybe i missed it somewhere in the OP, but where does he say he uses meth? Cuz I don't see it lol.

When i read all that I immediately suspected schizophrenia. His DOC could be duster cans for all we know.

It’s not schizophrenia. That shit is real very very real. I recently had two people commit suicide, but I know her knew both self-inflicted gunshot wound so they were serious about doing it and they heard voices and complained about being followed. It’s not schizophrenia it’s evil that’s for sure but it’s not mental illness it’s something intentional it’s diabolical. It’s a program in my case the executors of the program are not very bright the different compartments don’t communicate, there’s a lot of flaws that should be ironed out if you want it to work properly because people around me I’ve been able to show them proof and it’s credible so I don’t have a bunch of people telling me that I’m crazy the worst part is that fucking honey trap knew that girl for five years And I’ll never ever see her again. It’s gonna take me a long time to recover from that that was betrayal at a whole new level and we never touched each other. It’s gonna take at least a couple of years. I feel terrible for her. She’s obviously trafficked. She would record our conversation, but I turned her down for sex every time. It was not ever right. Always thrown at me or forced. Do you think they could cuddle a couple nights or talk on the phone you don’t have that personal connection otherwise sex just sucks it’s fucking pointless. Uncomfortable sex with a stranger versus making love with eye Contact. That’s the best that’s the absolute best. Sex wif a stranger is like using her body to masturbate. I got more class than that.

The reason for my program is that I caught local, law-enforcement, firing an LRAD into a private residence, and I talked about it online so they warned me and this guy approach me and say “I do some Internet stuff at night“ that was supposed to intimidate me to stop talking about I put all the shit the tavern on I got that dog while I’m staged accident before burglaries vandalism how old is slander, losing business because of lies being spread I don’t even know how they do the disinformation part but it’s pretty fucking big and you’re gonna have people that adore you one day. Just hate you the next. Oh well that’s life I guess fuck these motherfuckers they’re all fucking cowards I’ll prove it to you go walk down the dark alley at night and no gang stalker will fuck with you walk by abandon buildings. I do it at least a couple times a week at night. The worst they’ll do is have seven or 8 Cars Dr. by bright mean onto horn, he’s guys are pussies by definition

Last edited:
@Kris0236 sending love.. its a head game. In the end it's a couple hundred k against humanity. Giggles

The most important thing is that we rise above

Last edited:

So you have actual footage? Go ahead and post it then, because based off what you've written you sound highly delusional.
Also when you say 'relapsed', what is your drug of choice that you relapsed on?
Trying to get someone to sign a 'make-shift contract' is extremely strange behaviour by the way.

right after i first ordered lsd in the mail, three of my surrounding neighbors left their smoke detector batteries to beep all around my house for days. i had this on you tube but deleted it because i just didn't want to think about it anymore and didn't think it made much sense... but i remember people telling me stuff when i was a kid "listen to the beep and the beep will go to the center of your head". they wanted to brain wash me to hear beeping if i am correct... i did however get super paranoid that people knew about me though and started hearing all sorts of hallucination people around my house and it took months of recording to realize i was becoming more schizophrenic. they had people that i hadn't seen since i was a child driving by me when i would go for walks, i'm pretty sure they call that "ghosting" a person. they want you to remember the time they put the voices in your head... a bunch more stuff that makes even less sense has happened to me and i think it's gang stalking. it happened over the internet too.... i'm not going to say why, but they told me i'd get kicked out of a bunch of clubs if i tried going and i always get kicked out. just a bunch of little things. i think it's gang related and some stuff about people showing me music and paintings that i would create later on was a form of gang stalking too. people tried to become voices in my head and i think it mostly worked... i described this on reddit and some one told me that this was part of the mk ultra program, the real comment was "the unabomber was an mk ultra victim as well." i don't even consider it being a victim in my case cause they put cool voices and sounds in my head and i made a lot of cool art and music.

Just wanted to drop in and say gangstalking is real. It's either that or it's like a trigger in the simulation lol.

No really. The town I live in is small and everyone who isn't a one of them definitely notices the ones who are. Like a lot. Even if they aren't actively having it happen it's a regular and well known occurrence where I am.

I ended up having a positive experience. They still do stuff here and there but I don't really care.

Recently someone came onto my porch and snipped one of my speaker wires. But I do routinely torture my neighbors with really really loud music.

It's honestly bigger than gangstalking but I won't go into it less the people crying that we are crazy have more ammo.

The people who are close to you seem like they are involved because they are being manipulated too. A lot of this is super evolved technology and you'd be literally shocked if you knew how much can be accomplished with some low frequency tech. They can seriously have some intense influence over people's thoughts and actions around you.

My dealer was even one lol and she actually like let enough slip that she basically warned me to get away from her and the drugs and told me a ton of stuff I don't think I was supposed to know. She did some messed up shit to me too, but I really do forgive her because I know she didn't really want to. She was facing 30 to life for dealing in one state. Feds came in and offered her a deal. She only did five. And then obviously is serving out time doing a service for them out here.

It's really not that insane. I actually can't believe anyone could use drugs and not notice but idk maybe not all places are like where I live and the Masonic Mormons own everythinggggg and got all the civil servants in their pocket.

At one point our fire chief tried to straight up fake his own disappearance / death and they tracked him down and dragged him back haha. Sucker.

It happens. But you gotta remember that how you respond to it dictates how it goes. They stopped fucking with me because I'm not a dipshit and started collecting accounts and evidence from anyone who had it happen to them and I also kindaaaaa started messing with them back like A LOT. Only if I was sure. And just to be safe I'd sometimes terrorize entire neighborhoods so no one felt left out.

And it didn't deter me from drugs. In fact I think it ultimately stopped when I kept using BECAUSE I wanted to be gangstalked. It really speaks to my inner narcissist lol it's fun having all that attention even negative Id miss it and get high and eventually they were like...ok this isn't working. And now instead of gangstalking me every. Single. Person. In my life disappears when I get high. Especially those directly involved. They just vanish. Instead of a ton of crazy stuff happening. Literally nothing happens at all it's so boring. Or them clipping my speaker wire.

They're boring me out of my favorite drug. So lame haha.

Like my tweaker friends will hang out with me and it's like I can tell they don't want to offer me a bowl but I'm like ummm get me high and they're always like you sure? And I'm like yes and boom. They are gone. But if I stay sober around them they'll hang out with me days in a row. So dumbbbb