• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Feel high but actually sober?!

tommygirl

Bluelighter
Has anyone ever felt like they were high even though they hadn't recently done anything? I noticed sometimes I just randomly will feel like I've got an opioid buzz. Slow and relaxed and slightly numb sometimes with tingly waves of pleasure rolling through my body. Only thing I've particularly noticed about it is that it seems to happen a lot when I wake up from a long sleep. And also it's happened a few times a few hours before I got sick. I enjoy it and would love to know what triggers it and how I can make it happen.

OMG I took a tiny dose, 25mg of seroquel bc I was coming down and it didn't feel so great. omg it made me so high, and it usually never does anything to me. I was expecting it would calm the come down nothing more. I ended up so out of it I just lost the ability to use my phone, like i was just trying to order my groceries and putting like twenty apples in my cart, and amazon all of the sudden was so complicated lol. so now i'm drinking some caffeinated protein shake and it's pretty much gone. but what just happened? i'm so confused, i wish i knew how to predict that.

I have more the opposite problem - being extremely high but feeling I’m totally sober. Usually only lasts until a caring friend points out the insane things I’m doing or saying. I think its a reasonably common issue for stimulant users.

I had the old habit of taking tramadol and coffee together and now that I only take coffee, I feel the effects much like the beginning of a tramadol high. (placebo).