• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Feedback on Dark Web Meth

I mean it's easy and rampant, but in my experience I didn't find anything that substantially outshined anything else. If you are in desperation, go for it. If you have a local connect, stay local. Is my thoughts based on my experience.

I’ve heard it’s not great in the US. Local connects are better especially in the South.

I concur

I've never gotten fake meth from an online source afaik

Few years back, I know a guy who bought "meth" locally from a 15 year old girl (whose mom probably put her up to it)

And it was totally fake

Rock salt lol

I have so much FOMO of the darkweb; however my internet is severely breached.

I have heard and seen wonderful things. If it isn't the future it is the present

i used to noticed vendors would do exit scams, like they'd get 50-100 good reviews in a row and then you'd notice the rest saying they never got their package, then the next thing you know the vendor would be off the site... like 99% of what i ordered came and i made a lot of orders over a couple years though.

i personally wouldn't order like meth, coke, or heroin type stuff unless a person really knows what to expect or you can do some testing... i heard the heroin that gets sent to the north east US was pretty bad, this was back in the earlier 2000's, i can't imagine it being any better now... i read some people on this site saying they get funky meth, not necessarily from the dark web, but it happens.

off topic, but i searched like every dark web market for opium or black tar heroin from like 2014-2018 and got literally no results... was gonna give some of that a try.

you probably have heard already but all the H is cut with Fent Xylazine and a hodgepodge of RC opioids.

This makes guaging a safe dose completely impossible. You would have to start with like 5 mg, which is a real pain in the ass to weigh and would still probably drop alot of users if its all fent/xylazine.

Man I was on 4 mg of sub and I bluelipped on half of a ten bag. (I know it wasnt a hotshot aimed for me cuz dude was actually decent enough to ride things out with me)......

That is 500 mg roughly, which if it was H, even at 80% purity I woulda been fine. Opium is a niche market since all of the opium is processed into heroin unless you can somehow sidestream it or know someone who can.... or grow your own. The latter is probably safer but seriously illegal.

i used to noticed vendors would do exit scams, like they'd get 50-100 good reviews in a row and then you'd notice the rest saying they never got their package, then the next thing you know the vendor would be off the site... like 99% of what i ordered came and i made a lot of orders over a couple years though.

i personally wouldn't order like meth, coke, or heroin type stuff unless a person really knows what to expect or you can do some testing... i heard the heroin that gets sent to the north east US was pretty bad, this was back in the earlier 2000's, i can't imagine it being any better now... i read some people on this site saying they get funky meth, not necessarily from the dark web, but it happens.

off topic, but i searched like every dark web market for opium or black tar heroin from like 2014-2018 and got literally no results... was gonna give some of that a try.
Interesting

It's always to me seemed like the websites themselves do the exit scams or get shut down by LE

Interesting

It's always to me seemed like the websites themselves do the exit scams or get shut down by LE
you know, i actually don't even know that it was exit scams that was happening, that was just the general consensus of the reviewers that ordered. most of the quotes were like "go figure another exit scam". i'd hope that it wasn't people getting in trouble with law enforcement every time one of the vendors went off. seemed like every couple months or so there'd be a whole list of new vendors on the main market i used. now that i think about i guess i'm being optimistic for the people running it to assume it was an exit scam. i really have no ideas why the vendors went down. they def seemed not to be filling all the orders though on that market and that was the market with the best comments that i could find for US shippers.