exists

Bluelighter
Feds raid Denver-area marijuana dispensaries, grow operations, 2 homes

By Jeremy P. Meyer, Eric Gorski and John Ingold
The Denver Post
Posted: 11/21/2013 10:00:10 AM MST
Updated: 11/22/2013 06:55:29 AM MST

20131121__1121WEED1~p1.jpg

A DEA officer walks past a pile of medical marijuana seized during a raid at Swiss Medical in Boulder, Colorado, November 21, 2013. (Mark Leffingwell, Daily Camera)

Six weeks before the nation's first retail marijuana shops open in Colorado, federal authorities on Thursday raided more than a dozen Denver metro area marijuana facilities and two homes.

In the largest federal raid on Colorado marijuana businesses since medical marijuana became legal, federal law enforcement agents with an assist from local police officers executed search and seizure warrants at multiple dispensaries and cultivation facilities — at least a dozen in Denver alone.

Agents also raided two private residences, according to sources speaking to The Denver Post on condition of anonymity.

Federal officials wouldn't give specific reasons for the raids, other than to say one of eight federal concerns around marijuana have potentially been violated. Those concerns include trafficking marijuana outside of states where it has been legalized and money laundering.

continued: http://www.denverpost.com/breakingn...at-denver-area-marijuana?source=hot-topic-bar

Last edited by a moderator:
Think he wearing that get up because he is embarrassed or is he having a flash back to fucking iraq.. what a joke.. this country just isn't seeing eye to eye at all any more and hasn't for quite awhile now..

Im sorry for the people whose lives and businesses you ruined.

so what the fuck? the raided a bunch of people but arrested no one. they just basically stole a bunch of merchandice from legitimate business owners. if the government did this to any other industry there would be a public uproar but with marijuana it can be legal and still people get fucked with. fuck you fascist scum bags

I cut the text of the article down a little bit because it's the Denver Post. That newspaper sues websites that reprint their stories.

Wasn't there an article recently where the feds said they'd leave the legit businesses alone? What the fuck.

I'm getting sick of countries like mine using the US as an example of cannabis reform when they pull shit like this. It's no wonder they don't take it seriously.

Last edited:
I can't find sources at the moment but I remember reading that these dispensaries were breaking regulations in some way which is the reason they were targeted.

I cut the text of the article down a little bit because it's the Denver Post. That newspaper sues websites that reprint their stories.

I don't know what's worse this article or the fact the Denver Post sues websites for reprinting their stories, so fucking stupid.

Oops, sorry 23536. Should I find another source and edit my first post?

I can't find sources at the moment but I remember reading that these dispensaries were breaking regulations in some way which is the reason they were targeted.

The article mentions that regulations were broken, but the feds never gave a specific example.

Why are they are still getting away with this shit? Cannabis should have had its scheduling changed a looong time ago, but the fact that it hasn't just shows us once again how corrupt the feds are. They won't even abide by their own laws! There have been so many studies showing that cannabis has medicinal properties -- and so many people who would testify in court that it has helped them -- that it no longer fits the criteria for schedules I & II. More insanity!

They probably had at the least too many plants. I know the woman who owns these shops she is a scammer so who knows what else she had going on.

Not that they have any right to attack her but I don't feel any sympathy.

^ I have tried to get through that and should give it another chance.. did get through The Fountainhead though.

If the federal government has used propaganda and lies to demonize canibus for years then they will have no trouble finding lies and propaganda to use in meeting the requirements for them to see a "problem" and step in. If in fact these people were performing a sketchy operation and continuing to deal drugs in a way that was against the guidelines then you folks are morons and I dont feel sorry for you. As a virgening legal market opens up we need to conduct ourselves on the highest level and if in fact you guys were doing shady shit then this could be used as leverage in the argument against this experiment.. and make no mistake until this is federally legal this is still an experiment.

Look at all that beautiful weed....who didnt think this would happen ?? Fucking pigs. Such a waste of money considering there are national serial killers and interstate meth traffickers yet they go after the softest drug there is. Luckily the majority of these guys are pretty old and will have massive coronaries when marijuana is nationall legalized. That would be the day. Fuck the police, fuck the dea, fuck the batf, and fuck everyone whos pockets get lined by keeping the status quo the way it is...fuck all of you.