• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe Fed up, been in bed 2 days, weird effect

Requiem4adream

Bluelighter
I waited the right time to induct on bupe and didn't experience PW. My problem is the bupe knocked me out big time and I don't know why.
The Dr said take 4&4&4 mg if and when needed but I started out on 0.33mg then 0.33 then 0.33 felt better but anxious n sweaty . I then continued up to 5mg , went to bed, didn't sleep all night as was wired. Then I did another 4 this morning then felt out of it all day.
All I want is to maintain my large prescription dhc addiction like I have many times b4 on subs , not feel high and just feel normal! The last 4x I settled on 8mg aday. But now I'm scared to take anymore bupe cos it gets me wired and weird. I literally feel it going through my veins from my tongue all around my body. I'm so fed up. Please help

Get the sublockade shot Medicade (staywell) pays for it it's still Suboxone but it's released I've a long time period I'm pretty sure a month

Get the sublockade shot Medicade (staywell) pays for it it's still Suboxone but it's released I've a long time period I'm pretty sure a month
Oh ok, we have to be stable on the bupe for a week b4 we can get that in the UK . Well I am a lot better today and only took 1.3mg. I just can't believe how strong it felt this time. So strange.

I do find that strange as well as I’ve never felt any kind of buzz off of bupe (I’m sorry I realise that’s not what you’re after!) I wonder if it’s different this time as you’re using it for the first time with you receptors relatively clear. I’ve only ever used it after large amounts of oxy/dhc or even when it’s still probably blocking my receptors from the previous time (I’m astonished by how sticky it is!). The point is I’ve never been able to get high off it and I always hear about people using it as their drug of choice now which I simply do not understand! Sorry I know this is not what your thread is about, but it has always confused me. Hope things have settled down for you now. My advice is to get back to the point you were at before, sounds like you were pretty stable. As you know I’ve been messing around recently and it seems the grass is not as green as anticipated!
Out of interest what amount of daily bupe were you on before this recent experience.

I do find that strange as well as I’ve never felt any kind of buzz off of bupe (I’m sorry I realise that’s not what you’re after!) I wonder if it’s different this time as you’re using it for the first time with you receptors relatively clear. I’ve only ever used it after large amounts of oxy/dhc or even when it’s still probably blocking my receptors from the previous time (I’m astonished by how sticky it is!). The point is I’ve never been able to get high off it and I always hear about people using it as their drug of choice now which I simply do not understand! Sorry I know this is not what your thread is about, but it has always confused me. Hope things have settled down for you now. My advice is to get back to the point you were at before, sounds like you were pretty stable. As you know I’ve been messing around recently and it seems the grass is not as green as anticipated!
Out of interest what amount of daily bupe were you on before this recent experience.

Try taking 24mg of Suboxone if you don't get high your one of a kind I've done plenty of opiates at high doses but 24mg of Suboxone will have me throwing up

In 2009 I stabilised on 4-8mg for 3 weeks
2012 I was on 8mg for 9 months
2015 I was on 14mg for 2 weeks
Now I'm on 2mg spread out over the day and feel spaced out, tired , could nearly nod off at any time, feel high most of day. Totally weird.