View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Fear and Loathing in Raleigh

Ahab11111

Greenlighter
Hello bluelight. Today I am going to share with you a story that I hope will make people think twice and be careful when doing psychedelics. I especially hope to dissuade newcomers from trying it, or to convince them to try it as safely as possible.

Before this experience, I was a huge proponent of LSD. It had helped me understand myself and learn how to be indifferent towards others' opinions on me. It brought me in touch with my true self, and made me think for myself. I've introduced many people to the drug, trying to evangelize people in the way of LSD. I'd always bought only from well renowned dark net vendors so I could always trust my tabs and doses. I did all my research and took what I thought were all the necessary precautions to eliminate the chances of something like this happening, but it happened nonetheless.

Me and two very friends, one male and one female, decided to trip in downtown raleigh, North carolina. We went there for the science museum so we could check out the dinosaur skeletons. I'd tripped there a few times and had very positive experiences in the past. My male friend, we'll call him Gonzo, had only ever smoked weed once before, and this was his second drug related experience ever. Prior to this day, I'd had him do a bunch of research on what to expect and we both agreed that 200ug would be an appropriate dose. He took 2 blotters, 100 ug each, of some Team Trust acid that I'd already sampled before. We spaced the doses 1 hour apart, that way we could see how he was feeling off 1 tab before giving him the next. He seemed to be doing fine and was experiencing only moderate psychedelic effects after the first hour, so we gave him the 2nd tab. After another 30 minutes we entered the museum. It was fun for a while, but Gonzo began getting progressively higher to the point that he couldn't act even slightly normal in public. We decided it'd be best to take him back to my car at the parking deck where we could listen to music and come down a bit before going back to the museum. It had been about an hour since Gonzo had dropped the second tab at this point. In the car, he just got progressively higher and higher until he became completely delirious. Nothing he was saying made any sense, and he kept speaking of various things he saw that weren't there. He forgot who we were and where he was. He then began to get sexual. He kept requesting for us to get on top of him. He would grab our privates and begin to try taking off his clothes. We'd stop him and try distracting him with conversation, but he kept coming back to wanting sex. I had to pull his hand out of his pants to prevent him from masturbating several times. Eventually he became agitated because of the restraint. He began to freak out and I placed him in a chokehold. I held him there for a little bit telling him I'd let him go but he had to calm down, but he just became more infuriated. He began thrashing around like a complete madman. He began to convulse and he vomited and pissed all over the two of us. He was grunting and screeching the most unhuman sounds imagineable. It was like he had done bathsalts or pcp. By this point I had gotten my female friend to step out of the vehicle to call the police. The thing about people high out of their mind and panicking is that they become really strong. Gonzo is about my size, but he was able to drag me out of the car even as I held his neck in an extremely tight chokehold. We fell on the ground together, but I didn't lose my grip. At this point he stood straight up and lifted me with him, all the while with my arms wrapped tightly around his neck. He's 140 lbs and was able to support my 150 lbs of body weight against his neck like it was nothing. He continued thrashing like crazy, and at one point slammed his head into my car leaving a massive dent and lacerating his own forehead. We fell back to the ground together and I was able to wrap my legs around him for added restraint. He continued thrashing like crazy for nearly 10 minutes before the police arrived. Had they arrived a minute later, I'd have been entirely unable to contain him any longer. He could have bashed my head into the concrete and killed me. He could've jumped off the parking deck and fallen 5 stories to his death. He was taken to the hospital in a straight jacket, and me and my female friend were left in the parking garage, traumatized. Keep in mind we were both tripping as well when this all went down, so every negative emotion was completely amplified. I had gone into shock and my whole body was completely tense. I couldn't even curl my fingers inwards. The rest of that day I was so completely spent and exhausted and weak that I could not even give a proper handshake.

Fortunately everything turned out ok, and Gonzo is back to normal. He was discharged from the hospital after just one day and seems to be doing fine. Had things gone slightly differently though, it could've gone a lot worse. Had the police arrived any later, he could've killed either or both of us. Had it been just he and my female friend tripping together, (they were dating and it wouldn't have been out of the realm of possibility) he could've raped her. We had been considering going camping for his first trip. If we had, we'd have had no idea how to get law enforcement out to our location. Any number of terrible things could've happened.

People know of all sorts of horror stories pertaining to psychedelics, but usually these nightmares occur because people dosed far too high on unreliable blotters or because they accidentally ingested some terrible research chemical. My story shows that even with an ordinary starter dose of reliable dark net acid dosed an hour apart each, things can still go incredibly wrong.

If you're considering trying acid, I'd strongly advise against it. Odds are you don't have access to reliable dark net acid, which means the likelihood of such a terrible experience is greatly increased. Even with reliable stuff and accurate low doses, there's a chance things could go horribly wrong. I watched my friend become an animal off of a mere 200ug.

My advice is that if you do decide you'd like to try lucy, and have some good reliable stuff from a respected dark net vendor, do a very very low dose and work your way up over the course of a few weeks. Try 50ug, then wait 2-3 weeks before increasing it by another 50ug. Psychedelics are incredibly powerful and potentially dangerous. Treat them with the utmost caution, or don't do them at all.

sorry to break it to you but you were pretty irresponsible giving you friend who never had any psychedelic before a strong dose if LSD in a very public setting. you dosed him too high because you assumed that if you can handle it, anybody can as well. if he only had weed once before, he was completely unprepared for a strong psychedelic experience in an uncontrolled setting.

imo this is pretty much on you and if you had actually done your research, you would've dosed him half a blotter at most for his first time, especially while being in public.

It is hard to write this considering how much you tried to be responsible..... but way too high a dose for your friend!!

Even your post report is written with consideration, empathy and lots of thought. However starting dose shouldve been much close to 50ug with the second dose if required, at another 50 ug.
Glad your friend was ok overall.

@ OP you need to trip alone only - and a refresher course in Salvia to prepare you for others' fear of what you are almost immune.

Nothing wrong with doing acid as long as you don't overdose, 120ug has always been plenty for me.

Too much acid, and you could have stepped out for a bit so he could have a wank and eased that pressure. Not an easy job trip-sitting, better preparation = better results.

off of a mere 200ug.

iWKad22.jpg

People know of all sorts of horror stories pertaining to psychedelics, but usually these nightmares occur because people dosed far too high on unreliable blotters or because they accidentally ingested some terrible research chemical. My story shows that even with an ordinary starter dose of reliable dark net acid dosed an hour apart each, things can still go incredibly wrong.

This is actually not true in the slightest. LSD is one of the most mind-bending chemicals known to man and it has been well-known to cause these kinds of intense reactions in individuals at all kinds of doses for pretty much as long as it's been known as a psychedelic at all. 100 micrograms was considered a good starting dose in the '60s because it completely rocked your world and broke you out of the illusions of society and all that good stuff, not because it was just a fun party dose or something. 200 ug is WAY too high of a dose for someone's first time on a psychedelic and second time on any drug particularly, especially in public. Some people will be able to handle it but quite a few people will freak out like your friend did. I don't mean to pile on, but this really could have been avoided with some more research and it's really not the drug's fault at all. This doesn't take away any of the good LSD has done for you or anyone else, it just means next time you know to be more prepared. Psychedelics really aren't something to be underestimated, they absolutely need to be respected.