• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.

electrocr33p

Greenlighter
Hi, I've had a package almost )or maybe opened) with a massive about of product being delivered by an agency stopped by the FBI. Next time, so some reason unknown by me I had a package caught by U.S. customs and ended up having to goto court and jail. This was actually turned over to Homeland Security for some reason. The question is, I would like to order some gbl, I know it was not illegal the last time I checked, but customs still has a problem with it. I have no friends to trust with the package and the last time I used a P.O. box the were about five cops in bullet proof vests with guns drawn and pointed at me yelling to get down on the ground, drug dog and everything. No gbl i have come across is in the US to ship, its always going through customs. How could I get around this? Thank you.

you are asking this on the wrong site bud this post will get closed

We are not going to help you smuggle or commit crimes regardless of how you wanna view it. If you are posting ways about trying to get around customs because you were already federally indited on that charge you may wanna consider a new line of work. This is a harm reduction site we are not here to help you break the law.

Status
Not open for further replies.