• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Favourite person when you're rolling?

Thewhitenugget

Greenlighter
What does everyone love about their favourite rolling 'partner'? Like my favourite person isn't really that close a friend of mine, but so so laid back, smiley and non-judgemental when he's on it, we just do weird stuff with each other like slow dance to 150bpm drum n bass, and laugh about it as we come down. Another friend says they love being with this person who doesn't even drop, but just laughs at them lovingly.

Kind of interested as one of the best feelings I get when I'm rolling is simply from making people happy - gives me such a rush! I feel like I act a bit 'high' sometimes like doing weird jigs or being generally strange (but never mean) lol... My friends say it's really funny but meh maybe I should chill out a bit like they do, or I risk kind of dominating their trip...

You know that girl everyone thought you were with but you weren't? The one you were helpless around. The one that occupied all your thoughts and dreams? The one you were too shy to make a move on?

We were inseparable while rolling. I fed off her beauty and openness, Her hands like ice and silk. Her lips were soft and warm. With my arms around her I felt so huge and strong...a protector. Mdma without her was fun but hollow. She made the experience not the drugs.

When the mdma ran it's course and the party was over we returned back to the way society intended. She was friendly but distant. People that didn't know any better would think we were mere common acquaintances. But we were more...weren't we? We would share knowing glances and private smiles but nothing more.

She was the embodiment of Venus and I was the skinny pale kid who everyone thought was just an orbitor. But when the music thumped and pupils dilated she sought me out and for a few hours I would again know what it was to hold the stars in my hands

^^^and then she came over to my house, we smoked some heroin and I fucked her without a condom

Sorry. I know that was a total dick comment, but I just couldn't resist. Isn't the answer obvious? The best person to roll with? Obviously a hot girl who fucks your brains out.