European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Favourite drug story?

Ismene2

Bluelighter
My fave is probably nick kent waking up in a squat in the early 70s and going downstairs and finding "lemmy doing a speed deal with 3 germans". When lemmy saw him he said "here nick, try a bit of this". Nick said he was awake for 3 days.

I ran through the club like Speedy Gonzales, sticking pieces of Pretzels in peoples mouths, crying "FREE PRETZELS! THERE'S FREE PRETZELS! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT", Mescaline & MDMA. People were not happy

Me and my ex watched a snail on acid for hours, it was an emotional rollercoaster. We were betting on various categories about where the snail was going, which way it would choose to get there, and how fast it would get there. We didn't quite forget the betting process, but we forgot what we bet on, specifically.

For other people, when my best friend came back from some meth binge, that was rather funny, he was fucking out of it and wanted to score hookers at the gas station (disclaimer: the village we were in has like 10 houses tops, there are no hookers, and the gas station closes at 8pm )
But he insisted and just HAD to go there to look for hookers.

I don't know about famous people stories, I don't rly give 2 shits about them.
Sometimes I think stories are somehow funnier to people when they include famous people ._:
I mean if you would switch out the motörhead members for regular schmoes, Joe and Bob,
that story would be fucking lame. It's not even a story :O They just bought some quality Amphetamine,
Germany is famous for that.

God point flower but seeing as i dont have any friends my real life stories are quite limited 😀
I wish I could give you advice, but I have no idea how I actually made friends in the first place.
I guess: be socially awkward, keep singing to yourself about what you're doing, ask people really personal stuff they don't want to talk about, like if they shave their genitals, drum on every table/wall/floor you can find, be totally obsessive about grammar and pronounciation. Always look like you're jamming out, but never actually listen to music.

That's what I do, it seems to help.

This is going back some years, but BBC2 ran a series called Drug Stories. I felt for a young chap named Lorne, an aspiring fooballer turned drug addict. His story serves as a startling example of the physical and psychological side effects from the illegal drug cannabis.

Lorne's story

"Eventually said yeah, and from there everything went wrong"

Reeta

This is going back some years, but BBC2 ran a series called Drug Stories. I felt for a young chap named Lorne, an aspiring fooballer turned drug addict. His story serves as a startling example of the physical and psychological side effects from the illegal drug cannabis.

Lorne's story

"Eventually said yeah, and from there everything went wrong"

Reeta

Couldn't be more scripted and acted if it was an episode of Brass Eye.

When lemmy had left hawkwind someone went backstage at a pink faries gig - "there were bikers, women, mirrors smashed to snort drugs from and in the middle of the carnage sat lemmy, rigid, eyes staring, paralysed - he had taken so much speed even the hells angels were worried about him...when he finally spoke it was in the voice of worzel gummidge he just grunted two words - "aunt sally"

When lemmy had left hawkwind someone went backstage at a pink faries gig - "there were bikers, women, mirrors smashed to snort drugs from and in the middle of the carnage sat lemmy, rigid, eyes staring, paralysed - he had taken so much speed even the hells angels were worried about him...when he finally spoke it was in the voice of worzel gummidge he just grunted two words - "aunt sally"

I really hope that's a true story :ROFLMAO:

I really hope that's a true story :ROFLMAO:

All true (except for the aunt sally bit.). From an article by peter makowski - good writer who knew lemmy a bit - i dont think anyone reallly knew lemmy tho he was very much a loner.

I did a belly laugh at the line "even the hells angels were worried about him"

Last edited: