• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Favourite drug combinations for a fun night in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiaFuckingLaBeouf

Bluelighter
What are your favourite drug combos for a fun night in either alone or with a few friends?

Here's one that's a lot of fun for me: kava kava, kratom (preferably a more sedative red vein strain), weed, and Nos. Very fun and very euphoric. Sometimes I even add a few bumps of K to the mix for added fun/dreamyness. Perfect for chilling out to some liquid dnb or some Kendrick. Or watching a cool slightly trippy movie like Fightclub or Inception.

Let's hear some of yours :)

Just thought to add, in the future I would like to add blue lotus to this combo and even low dose LSD. It's turning into a very expensive night in at this point but you can't put a price on good times right? Right??

Morphine and weed, or morphine klonopin and weed. Or alcohol and weed.

Simple and it's been this way for 20 years. Plain Fiorinol (no codeine). 4 gives a beauty buzz - Life is perfect. Unfortuately my monthly script of 60 lasts 10 days usually. I accomplish and enjoy more life in those 10 days than I do in the 20 day wait. If anybody out there has experience with Fiorinol please reach out. The 20 days are filled with everything else. 20 mg tabs oxycodone - at least 2. Percosets, Tylenol 3s, Fentinal patches (rare find) coke, Dilaudid. Grey Goose,Whatever is available to get me through the wait. The 20 day waits are slowly killing me. I have now built opiate tolerance to levels where it is shockingly expensive and health harmful. If I simply had a monthly script of 120 instead of 60 I would not find myself dieing a slow death. If there was a country that treated them as over the counter I would simply move there. I am new hear. Not sure this is even the correct area to look for guidance help on my situation. I cannot reach out to Dr. for fear of losing the 60/mth script. I could really use some feedback on this.

Regards

First off, Mr. LaBoeuf, I loved you in "Lawless". Secondly, we don't really do "what are your favorite drugs" threads here in BDD. If you'd like, try such a thread in drug culture or another thread that's not so dedicated to harm reduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.