• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Favorite way to smoke?

AnonFury

Bluelighter
For me, I always prefer a waterpipe or joint =D. I always found blunts too harsh, although I can deal with dry pipes.

Bong. Since I was 16 and first used one. I started with joints like most kids. Move to pipes, then bongs, then spent a couple hundred on the Volcano vaporizer and bongs are my fav. Dabs on the other hand I do in a dab pipe

I take a cigarette, roll it so some tobacco falls out of the end, fill just under a quarter of the cigarette full of weed, then smoke that little bit.

I also enjoy bongs but find it hard to get past the fact that I find smoking one super unattractive.

Bongs and only bongs; preferably very clean and with an ashcatcher. I don't like joints, so if I have people over I'll let them roll up a joint for them to smoke or offer them a bong to use. By the same token, if I'm offered a joint I'll politely decline. It's just personal choice. 30 years ago, one of my friends used to make literal love to a joint, and by the time it was passed around it was dripping wet with saliva....so a learned aversion that lasts to this day :)

Tom

1. Dab
2. Bong
3. Pipe
4. Blunt
5. Joint

Haven't vaped yet, if we counted edibles as smoking then I'd put it in between dabbing and the bong.

I do not prefer to smoke out of a joint but if I am offered one I will smoke it. Bowls are okay but I don't like the hit too much because it's a little too harsh for me. I have a small bowl that are usually occasionally when I don't have a lot of weed. But I do have a percolator to myself and that's what I prefer to smoke out of!

When I'm with people I prefer to smoke a blunt because there's more heads so I feel like the weed will last longer, and everyone gets the chance to get high. I like gravity bongs every once in awhile.

I like my bong because it's an ice catcher so it makes the hit really smooth. :)

Oddly enough I used to hate joints and blunts and even bowls?!! Iced bongs only or I was an unhappy pupper. ��
Recently after getting back into the swing of things with my new amigos and connects and so I am smoking much more than I used to.
I think it was because bongs were easy when I was starting out. And I would only ever smoke at home during the night due to the previous paranoia of being "caught in public".
Long story short. Amigos taught me how to roll some decent joints (I'm /still/ working on it) and now I can't smoke unless its been rolled. Absolutely perfect for a pick-me-up on a drive home after work or a stroll at the park/beach. Discreet AF. You can't exactly carry around a bong, and even bowls can be inconvenient at times.

Also, I live in Miami. And even though it's decriminalized you can still get fined, which really blows. But they are usually very lenient. Or it could be that I'm a young female. But I've never gotten into any trouble other than a slap on the wrist when I was dumb enough to get caught with a joint.

:| Haven't found a favorite way to smoke yet.

I'm a 54 year old newby to MMJ for chronic pain and depression.

I'm early in the trial and error stages...mostly error! I don't like the dry pipe or the water pipe. I have an aversion to smoking, period.

I'm trying concentrate drops under my tongue. Would love to try vape and gummies, but don't have access.

:| Haven't found a favorite way to smoke yet.

I'm a 54 year old newby to MMJ for chronic pain and depression.

I'm early in the trial and error stages...mostly error! I don't like the dry pipe or the water pipe. I have an aversion to smoking, period.

I'm trying concentrate drops under my tongue. Would love to try vape and gummies, but don't have access.

Vaporizers may be more expensive than your traditional pipe or bong, but there are still a number of reasons why every marijuana user should consider these high-tech devices.

When it comes to consuming marijuana, the options are vast. Besides rolling a joint, there are a range of pipes and marijuana bongs available on the market. Of course, cannabis can also be used to make various foods and drinks. Topicals and tinctures are popular among medical users as well.

Yet many doctors stand by vaporizers as the ideal method of consuming marijuana. In fact, in Israel, where medical marijuana is legal, vaporizers can be found in hospitals and senior homes. The popular Volcano Medic Vaporizer is also an approved medical device in Canada and the EU.

Here are some major reasons why vaporizers have become so popular among doctors and patients.

Read the rest here -

http://www.truthonpot.com/2013/11/10/the-benefits-of-vaporizing-medical-cannabis/

^ The first comment after the article mentions an Arizer Solo vaporiser and I use the same one and can recommend it highly. You can order them online.

Inhaling vapour is not like smoke, it's not thick and heavy and doesnt contain tar and noxious chemicals from the combustion at very high heats like smoking does. The smell is nothing like smoke and goes away in a matter of less than 5 minutes really, it just dissipates, unlike smoke which can linger and stay on a person or your clothes for quite sometime.

Three way tie for first place between bong, bubbler and dab rig!

Second place = edibles
Third place = joints or dry pipes
Fourth place = vaporizer or pen
Fifth place = buccal
Sixth place = transdermal

I'm with Blank on turning down a Gravity Bong. NO THANK YOU.

:\ THANK YOU, poledriver. Sadly, my options are quite limited. I can obtain whatever I need, through a compassionate friend.

However, he is facing more chemo (before his hair/nails have grown back). He and his wife are my MMJ angels, but I feel it's too much to ask of them.

I like your description of vaping. I hate the stench of the smoke in my hair and clothes, and the way it burns my throat. The concentrate, it seems, may be too expensive for me to maintain, even if it works for pain OR depression. My medical bills, even with insurance have been a drain on our finances.

I feel like the new kid at school and nobody wants to sit at my lunch table. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.

I used to enjoy smoking it out of a bong, pipe/one hitter when I wanted to be discreet and fast, or joints if I was at a party with friends, or smoking with a small group of friends outdoors.

I tried a vaporizer before once, and I actually really enjoyed it as I found the high extremely psychedelic; but like eating food made with cannabis it lasted a very long time, and vaping a tiny amount got me super high for 8 hours, and while I no longer use cannabis or any drugs I can't devote that much time to staying high.

If you are looking for pain relief smoke a nice Indica or eat an extremely low dose of a pure Indica strain. Vaporizing is a lot more cerebral and you don't get that much of a body high at all like you do from smoking or eating hash or cannabis. Also keep in mind that not everyone gets pain relief from cannabis/hash, or THC and CBD.

I've never done dabs, wax, shatter, etc.

My friends who have an extremely large tolerance do not enjoy vaporizing as they say it does not work for them at all and they've tried all types of vaporizers.

Last edited: