• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Favorite Sopranos Episode

tumblr_lm0xxbjOwd1qkyccvo1_500.gif

eyeroll.gif

Fine. I didn't know you were looking for specifics. Jeesh! The one where Paulie and Chris are lost in the woods is great. Also, the one where Tony is in the hospital and he starts hallucinating and seeing an alternative life that he could have lived.

I hated the one where Ralph beat the stripper to death. Goddamn that episode made me really hate Joe Pantoliano. I was SO glad when Tony finally killed him, which reminds me of another favorite episode. Ralph getting what was coming to him over a racehorse, Chris coming over to help Tony get rid of the body while strung out on dope.

My favorite was (there are so many from seasons 1, 2, & 3.

I hated when Ralph kills that gorgeous 20 yr old stripper, I thought he should have been whacked for disrespecting the Bing right there & then & it wasnt his first f**k up either.

Whitecaps...that episode when Carmela got a call from the russian chick about Tony's relationship with Stvelana. That scene where Carmela confronted Tony was just awesome. So powerful was that scene by Edie Falco...I think that was one of her greatest performance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitecaps_(The_Sopranos)

Definitely Funhouse

2ir9nqf.jpg

Tony's fucked up dreams while sick are so good.
It's a great way of showing all the pent up stress and shit going on in Tony's mind about cosa nostra, his family, and his relationships all mashed together