• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Favorite smartphone apps/games?

iDreamOfOpiates

Greenlighter
New here so I really hope this is the right place for this thread.. But anywho, out of curiosity, boredom and the urge to seek out new time-killers.. What are a few of your favorite games or apps to mess with on your phone? I myself am a hardcore Dragonvale and Subway Surfers addict :)

clash of clans !!

one of the most addictive and rewarding games i have played

i spent abt 5 bucks in an act of desperation at one point, but so far have got maybe 100 hours of joy and distraction from it. ya, i hav no life :p

Mind is a great app for meditation, it has a pleasant gong sound which you set after so many minutes you want to meditate for.

I think I'm about to give this "Mind" app a download in a few! Never was really able to get into Clash Of Clans though which sucks because it seems like a great way to pass time. Thanks for the suggestion though!
Namaste!

If u search "mind meditation" in the App Store it's the one with a black background and rainbow circle.

For anyone unfamiliar with Periscope, it lets you watch streams other people are shooting with their phone. It's literally going to be the future of unstoppable piracy. Millions of people got to watch the Mayweather vs. Manny fight because people were streaming it on Periscope. There's simply too many streams for the company to shut them all down for any given event, so you'll be able to watch pretty much any pay-per-view event on it for free.

we're about due for a horror film or two about some sadistic murder game that plays out over apps like that.