View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Favorite ROA/ Combos with the following RCs

RCcola

Greenlighter
Hey everyone, just made an account today after lurking for a while, seems like a great place to discuss responsible drug use.

I've got a handful of substances coming my way and was wondering what everyone's recommended/favorite ROA for them is.

I've become a fan of rectal administration during my recent experimenting with MXE, so if that is an effective option, I am down.

Also wondering if any of these have been used as enjoyable combinations:

- 4-aco-DMT (only one I've tried a few times)
-4-aco-MET
-DPT
-Methoxphenidine
-4-HO-MiPT
-Etizolam

Ive tried 4-aco-Met and holy shit was it the most bitter thing ive ever tasted. I could taste the bitterness on my lips during the whole trip and i got some minor vasoconstriction in my right leg for 12 hours, i enjoyed the trip and it was very intense. I did not get any CEV's however i received tons of OEVS, i dosed 18mg. Weed goes very well with 4-aco-met and i might attempt to mix al-lad with it.

Hello and welcome to Bluelight!

I don't have experience with the psychedelics you listed but I use etizolam sometimes and it is extremely nice to have if you have trouble falling asleep after tripping.
Generally, I have trouble sleeping after during drugs, psychedelics and dissociatives as well as stimulants, and a couple of milligrams of orally administrated etizolam always gives me a good nights sleep.

The only side effect I have noticed from etizolam is amnesia and usually if I take a moderate dose before going to sleep and sleep for 6-7 hours, I forget the first hours of the next day. This is sometimes quite disturbing, as I have tried finding myself at lunch break in school having no idea what I've been during earlier that day.
But I suppose this can be avoided with light dosing and going to bed earlier.

Good luck and once again, welcome to the forum! :)

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to Bluelight!

I don't have experience with the psychedelics you listed but I use etizolam sometimes and it is extremely nice to have if you have trouble falling asleep after tripping.
Generally, I have trouble sleeping after during drugs, psychedelics and dissociatives as well as stimulants, and a couple of grams of orally administrated etizolam always gives me a good nights sleep. I would highly reccomend making a solution with some propylene glycol for volumetric dosing. Otherwise it is pretty much a given you will take too much at some point, black out, and do something stupid.

The only side effect I have noticed from etizolam is amnesia and usually if I take a moderate dose before going to sleep and sleep for 6-7 hours, I forget the first hours of the next day. This is sometimes quite disturbing, as I have tried finding myself at lunch break in school having no idea what I've been during earlier that day.
But I suppose this can be avoided with light dosing and going to bed earlier.

Good luck and once again, welcome to the forum! :)

I hope you mean MILLIgrams of etizolam. .5mg or 1mg etizolam should be enough to send you to sleep after a trip with no tolerance. I have never had any type of short term amnesia morning after taking etiz/xanax/klonopin in LOW reasonable doses, but YMMV. I would save the etizolam to come down/go to sleep after tripping. Using it while tripping will pretty much cancel out any psychedelic. If you are super nervous you can dose some etiz an hour or two before dosing a psych, but after and it just cancels it out for me.

as for the original post. I would say DPT is best plugged or snorted. Orally, you either have to dose with a MAOI or very high to get any effect. I like to combine DPT and MXE plugged, it makes for quite an interesting time.

The other tryptamines are fine however you want to take them.

I would be careful with the MXP... would not combine with anything first time out.

I hope you mean MILLIgrams of etizolam. .5mg or 1mg etizolam should be enough to send you to sleep after a trip with no tolerance. I have never had any type of short term amnesia morning after taking etiz/xanax/klonopin in LOW reasonable doses, but YMMV.

Yes that is absolutely correct, thank you for pointing it out, I have edited my OP :)

The amnesia I've experienced with etizolam is similar to that of triazolam (traveller's amnesia) though maybe I just took too much, it is difficult to weigh out single mg doses.