3. 2C-E

Fun experience:
1. 2C-B
2. 6-APDB
3. 5-MeO-DMT

Dissociative:
1. Ketamine
2. Methoxetamine
3. 3-MeO-PCP (didn't really like it, but it was better than Diphenidine and that's all I've tried)

Tell me more! :)

Well I didn't take quite enough but the hallucinations were incredibly abnormal and my energies felt like they were through the roof. Meditation was easy and rewarding but I didn't quite know what to do with myself. A bit overly stimulating even in such a small dose, I can imagine parts of a full trip must be hell, but then I can imagine other parts being incredible as well. I had visuals like very bright auras around people, bright orange flashes in the middle of the room, colors on posters slowly shifting in different directions and some strange indescribable CEVs. It had a very "spiritual journey" feel to it. I can report back next time I touch them but to be honest they kind of intimidate me. The peak didn't last very long due to my dose but it had an intense body high that felt identical to vibration at times but painless electricity at others. Worth checking out for sure. A bit tedious to prepare but an interesting trip.

side note - my friend took them with me and said he didn't feel anything. I did give him a slightly lower dose than me; he took about 90 seeds and I took somewhere around 115. I didn't want to fuck anyone over before trying them myself. Anyway, he later that day took LSD, and then did K on top of it and had a really bad trip. He said that he killed himself and the cops were interrogating him for distribution of meth, which he's never touched. I'm thinking it was a potentiation effect because of the visionary nature of iboga.

Last edited:
Well I didn't take quite enough but the hallucinations were incredibly abnormal and my energies felt like they were through the roof. Meditation was easy and rewarding but I didn't quite know what to do with myself. A bit overly stimulating even in such a small dose, I can imagine parts of a full trip must be hell, but then I can imagine other parts being incredible as well. I had visuals like very bright auras around people, bright orange flashes in the middle of the room, colors on posters slowly shifting in different directions and some strange indescribable CEVs. It had a very "spiritual journey" feel to it. I can report back next time I touch them but to be honest they kind of intimidate me. The peak didn't last very long due to my dose but it had an intense body high that felt identical to vibration at times but painless electricity at others.

interesting! What was your dose? Was this a +++ or a ++?

interesting! What was your dose? Was this a +++ or a ++?

My dose was 115 seeds I believe. It may have been 215, but I don't think it was. The seeds were each split, then made into a moldy-smelling tea with lemon juice. It had some elements of each of the levels 1 through 3. During most of the experience, visuals were difficult to evoke and brief, with a short but steady consistent period of visuals during the peak. Although I would have to say the visuals weren't really the highlight of the experience, the body high and mental state seemed much more profound to me.

I keep thinking about this and have come back to edit it. It's hard to do because I like almost every psychedelic I've ever tried. They all have their merits.
The one I'm most fascinated by right now is ETH-LAD. But here's my list, which will surely change down the road:

-LSD
-ETH-LAD
-AL-LAD
-Mescaline
-2C-E
-2C-D
-DPT

I don't like dissociatives, which some people consider to be psychedelic. Personally, I don't think they're psychedelic at all.

Special mention to MDMA, also borderline psychedelic (I consider it to be one). Its great but unhealthy IMO so I use it very rarely.

Last edited:
Heh I have met people who said they enjoyed Datura in combination with Ayahuasca but they took it in the Amazon jungle in a legal ceremony.
I have been to the rainforest and had Ayahuasca with datura in it, I believe they they used toe, a pretty amazing experience, however I believe the amount was minimal.

LSD is hands down the best. DMT is amazing. Mescaline is serious, wacked out, and feels amazing. Shrooms are wonderful but more iffy. AL-LAD is fantastic, has a cool headspace, and feels so nice. LSZ, and ALD-52 weren't very impressive.

And I wouldn't consider them psychedelic, but 2C-B, DOM, 4-ACO-DMT, MDMA, and MDA are all very worthwhile.

Al-lad is the best as far as I'm concerned.

But i haven't tried eth-lad yet and that is supposed to be even better.

Others that are awesome but missed 1st place: 2c-c (way too weak, you need 100mg+ for the magic to happen), 2c-e (nausea), 2c-t-7 (awesome but not as good as al-lad), lsd/1p-lsd (awesome but al-lad has more euphoria and great visuals), 4-ho-met (gets very close to al-lad), mushrooms/4-aco-dmt (good but can be too serious), 5-meo-mipt (one of the rare good 5-meo trypts).

mushrooms. DMT is the most amazing drug but due to its duration i prefer psilocybin.

LSD is in 3rd

For serious introspection: Mushrooms, 2C-E
To have fun: AMT <3 I can't believe I'm the first to mention this one.

I tend to rotate around these , (When i can find them)
LSD hands down... DMT smoked, ayahuasca brews, Shrooms, Mescaline, 2C-T-7, 2C-E, 4-ho-mipt, MDA and MDMA, Doc..

Now there are the others
Eth-Lad, 1p-LSD, Mal, Escaline

LSD, 2C-B, DOM/DOC, 4-AcO-DMT.

4-HO-MiPT is also very nice, and I haven't done 2C-E in years but those trips were always very interesting. I haven't really come across a psychedelic that I haven't enjoyed.
Even those that I was underwhelmed by (2C-P and AL-LAD) seemed promising in higher doses.