• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Favorite nootropics?

i second phenylpiracetam! will be trying coluracetam soon....

Has anybody tried that new smartdrug that is supposed to only work in males and like increase your brain function, memory, etc, by like 200% or something? I forgot what the article I saw said exactly so forgive me, but it has been all over facebook and the news....somebody had to have heard about it??

Would love to hear any firsthand information about this!

Thx

Evo. That shit that they made the movie Limitless from, lol. Works on both genders though.

I've tried Modafinil, it worked really well the first couple of times so I bought a bunch. Then I started getting extremely painful headaches, bordering on migraines for about 12 hours after I took even 50 mg... so I don't take them anymore, such a pain because I have like 150 of them now haha

Caffeine by a mile, followed by medicinal mushrooms and a distant third is Phenibut. It'd be my favorite but it's just not something I can benefit from often enough because I'm so concerned about dependance. Currently haven't dosed in almost eight weeks because my last two doses brought on massive hangovers, which I had never experienced before.