• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Favorite Munchie Food???

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsesesy

Bluelighter
Hi! i'm new to bluelight and just wanted to post a fun thread to start off with :b what's your favorite food to munch on when youre stoned?

Hi newbie, Drugs in the Media is a section of BL where articles that have been reported in real life media are reproduced here. Your post would be better suited in the Cannabis boards, but even then, BL is primarily a Harm Reduction & information distribution network & as such your post may be too frivolous to be within the rules.

Welcome nontheless & do please appraise yourself with the posting rules of the various parts of the site. I'm not a mod, I just know everything, but a mod will come along soon enough & move/delete your thread. Don't be offended by either them, or me!

Hi, and welcome!
But this is not the right forum for your post. Please check the DiTM guidelines before you post here next time.
And I will move this to cannabis discussion, but, as Si Ingwe said above, they may consider it to be somewhat frivolous.

Doritos, muh fuckah.

Seriously, though. They're irresistible when I'm stoned.

You know how some people make a sandwich and put chips on it for that crunch effect? I fucking love a ham and cheese sandwich with nacho cheese doritos layered on both sides of the ham and cheese. I don't know why but that's a fuckin' go-to for me when I'm hungry and high.

Also, tacos and/or burritos with doritos inside. It's not as novel with this whole doritos los tacos thing anymore, but that's how I grew up eating my tacos and they're just not the same without the chips.

So yeah... in summation.... doritos, muh fuckah.

The previous incarnation of this thread can be found in the social megathread, closing...

Status
Not open for further replies.