• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Favorite food to "cure" the munchies?

wheaters

Bluelighter
Personally i like a peanut butter, jam and nutella toastie! Curious to see what you guys come up with as i need some ideas for through the week:?.

PS: A glass of weed milk is always good to wash a toastie down! Since your mouth will be dry as f***!

Last edited:
fresh onion and grilled cheese on a bagel.

skittles.

chocolate.

red wine.

alasdair

cheezels.jpg

lucozade_energy_bottle.png

Salo.JPG

9151559.jpg

I think im gunna try the old elvis sandwich! Peanut butter, jam, bacon and banana...sounds heart stoppingly delicious.

Might be a bit cliche', but Doritos, mafucka.

Actually.... Doritos are the most-often-used cure for me.... Favorite??? Something with pasta. Spaghetti carbonara, chicken fettucine, homemade pasta sauce.... I'm a carb freak, mannnnn. Even better is the chicken fettucine combined with spaghetti carbonara, which essentially is carbonara with sausage, chicken and bacon all through it. No alfredo, please, thank you.

i actually hate the munchies and find eating brings down my high. when i have the munchies i usually just wait until the high starts to diminish to start eating anything. otherwise chocolate or caffeine helps with keeping my mind of eating food.

Sunflower Seeds.

Gets the saliva flowing, occupies my mouth with something, and isn't something i can't eat a whole lot of fast, so it's more of an oral distraction.

poppy seeds
buffalo mozzarella
bananas

pro tip: never go to a buffet high if you dont like the feeling that your stomach is about to explode

I fuck up Doritos and soft bake cookies when I'm high. They are like heaven in your mouth and I do like starburst but they require a lot of chewing which tires my jaw lololol