• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Favorite Benzo. Xanax vs Klonopin vs Valium

Favorite Benzo

• Xanax

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • Klonopin

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Valium

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters
I voted Xanax, but it honestly depends...

Xanax melts my anxiety away almost immediately. It numbs my mind and makes me drowsy which is exactly what I need most of the time. Valium is also great because it makes my mind and body feel sooo relaxed. Haven't had Klonopin in at least 10 years or more, so I can't really speak on that.

Also, is the (possibly) catfish OP still on here? I tried to click her profile and it said it's not available ??

Last edited:
He*

And he is but under the name Grengar or god knows what other alts does he have

He*

And he is but under the name Grengar or god knows what other alts does he have
People using diff alt's:

'Why go the easy way when you can take a more complicated one?'

My previous username was emkee, after my rock bottom event I became emkee_reinvented. But that is as far as I would go on my alt.

I haven't tried kpin but I tend to go for Val's just because it seems to be the easiest one to get the real thing here in uk. Always in blister packs, always the same product no dramas...I worry about fake xans. .with it becoming such a popular sesh drug now. Valium kinda stays out of the limelight a little more which gives me reassurance. Curious to hear thoughts on klono though especially from UK people?

The brand of the med also comes into play. Some people argue that there’s no difference between brand/generic. I totally disagree.

For me, klonos have always been my favorite. But I can tell the difference between Roche, Galenika and the little ones made in China. Then you have all the different generics.

Same with Valium. You’ve got Roche, Bensedin, Kern, Dizzy, etc....
I always seen to get Roche valium ... How does this stack up against the others?

Xanax has been my number one go to for over a decade. I know what pharmacy works best with my body and which ones not to f*ck with bc i don’t get what I’m looking for.

P
The brand of the med also comes into play. Some people argue that there’s no difference between brand/generic. I totally disagree.

For me, klonos have always been my favorite. But I can tell the difference between Roche, Galenika and the little ones made in China. Then you have all the different generics.

Same with Valium. You’ve got Roche, Bensedin, Kern, Dizzy, etc....
the Pharm. Co. Definitely have a play in it. I can totally tell without looking at the pill which one it is by how I feel from it

Not on the list (and not prescription benzo's) but Diclazepam and Pyrazolam are fucking awesome too. Probably my joint second fav.

1) Alprazolam
2) Diclazepam, Pyrazolam, Nitrazepam
3) Diazepam, Lorazepam, Etizolam, Midazolam, Oxazepam, Phenazepam, Clobazam, Nimetazepam, Metizolam, Estazolam
4) Clonazepam, Temazepam, Triazolam, Nifoxipam, Chlordiazapoxide, Lormetazepam, Deschloritzolam
5) Bromazepam, Flubromazepam, Flubromazelam, Clonazolam,

The one's in 5th place tend to be there because either I can't feel them even when I'm fucked up OR I go straight to blacked out with them.
I think there are others I have taken, but those are the one's I can recall right now.

I love my Xanax. Best med I ever took. I think I even love it more than coke.

As a quadriplegic, a lot of them just make me fall asleep randomly these days, but I find diazepam to be the most euphoric. I haven't taken alprazolam in many years, so I don't think I can comment on that, but I do enjoy clonazepam tooi. As a side discussion, has anyone tried flurazepam (Dalmane)? That stuff have a super long half-life and I consider it the devil. That is definitely the worst benzo I've tried.
Dalmane in my opinion was shit . I only asked for it because I thought it was water soluble but I just got sludge over and over when I tried . And when I tried to take it orally I found it very weak . I also find Valium super weak at heroic doses . So there might be something off with me when it comes to benzos with long half lives .