View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Favorite 2C-X to combo with MDMA?

trainwreckmolly

Bluelighter
What's your favorite 2C-X to take along with some pure mdma? I've yet to try this combo, and I'm interested in mixing the two, as i have heard good reviews from what little info i could find.

So which is your favorite?

2C-E was great w/ MDMA.

I've recently been doing 4-aces with MDMA and it's been amazing.

THE ONE TIME I TRIED 2CE I HAD CONSUMED A SMALL DOSE OF MOLLY (AROUND 80MG) about an hour before taking the 2ce so cant judge how much it (MDMA) effected the 2ce. BUT VBERY SENSUAL AND SEXUAL SEPERATELY BUT AT THE SAME TIME. MY FRIEND (GIRL) ENDED UP FUCKING SOME RADOM GUY AT THE RAVE WHICH IS WAY OUT OF CHARACTER FOR HER BT HSHE ENJOYED IT AND HAS NO REGRETS) .........WAS THE COOLEST EXPERIENCE WITH ANY 2CX..BUT VERY INACCURATE CAUSE PREGAMED WITH H, WEED, AND .3 GRAMS COKE. THEN DURING PEAK DID ALOT OF NITRIS, A FEW BUMPS OF K. THEN 6 HOURS AFTER THE 2CE TOOK SOME LSD (3-4 HITS). THEN ONCE GOT BACK HOME SHOT UP(CANT HIT MYSELF SO HAD ATHIS GIRL DO IT) 2 SAWBUCKS DOPE, 2 XANAX BARS (4MG), SMOKED 4 GRAMS DRO, SMOKED 7 GRAMS MIDS, THEN LATER MORNING DRANK 6 BEERS OVER 2 HOUR PERIOD WITH 10MG VALIUM AND 1 SOMA.

2CB GOES REALLY WELL WITH ROLLING. they complkiment eachother.

2ct7 is supposably dangerous and there have been deaths fromt hs combo but i used to take a mix of pure mdma 100-150 mg mixed with 2ct7 from 12-20 mg. the source would tell me the dose of each batch and i whad about 10 cusomers most of which parties with me. the source had a one tenth mg scale (yss as in 100ug with an error rate of +/- 100ug, .0001 grams. .1 mg that he supposably stole from some science lab at his school and i wouldnt doubt it cause it looked expensive as fuck) and made the :hits" himself in GNC capsules. i found thses hits VERY intense and very intersting but sometimes the come down would be rough as hell and occasionally rough body load though physical contact, masages etc, especailly sex could uytilize said body load very positively. the few times i insulflated more then 1 pill i had sections where i felt very woosy and unhealhy and NOW I KNOW THAT WAS VERY DANGEROUS.

one of the few good uses for 2c-i i've found was in combo with MDMA. haven't tried any others with mdma so far. Tried 2c-e with M1+MDAI and it was less that synergistic.