• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Faults in health care driving you towards using?

Survival0200

Bluelighter
Does anyone else here have a situation, that you are not getting appropriate help from health care, and that's driving you towards using? I'm a long time anxiety sufferer and I'm not getting appropriate help from the psychiatrist I'm appointed to. So, I have to self treat the symptoms of anxiety with opiates -- and I don't think that's how it's meant to be ... but what can you do? Please share your experiences and tips!

I am desperate to get into detox and treatment (fetty user for a few years now) and I have no money and no insurance so there fore no help from any medical care:(

Absolutely 100%. This country's healthcare system (NHS) is meant to be free to all, via taxation etc. However, the government are slowly privitising it and so services are being squeezed. I suffer from mental health issues and addiction which result from them and you have to be clean before you can access services. I cleaned up, waited 6 months to speak to a psychiatrist who kept forgetting to call me. They fk ally did, put me on some horrible antipsychotic. 3 months later they check up, I tell them it was horrible and made me worse so they prescribe another one and the same result. Relapses are basically inevitable because there is no care. I've been begging for a psychotherapist (CBT) but never had one. The black market provides easier solutions in dealing with the issues, at least in the short term... And we have an overdose crisis.

I am desperate to get into detox and treatment (fetty user for a few years now) and I have no money and no insurance so there fore no help from any medical care:(
US? Can you apply for Medicaid?

It's truly remarkable to see this fentanyl crisis unfold. I think it's more proof that drugs either directly or indirectly make this world go round. Whether by medicinal value or straight up greed.

You can think back and look at the crack epidemic and how the US(CIA?) lied to the ppl and pushed crack into black communities and then the whole war on drugs bullshit started...which turned into extreme sentencing for crack possession...

Then you can peep the opioid epidemic..America was tripping about opioids and squeezed the fuck out of legitimate chronic pain sufferers(still fucking happening) to the point of no prescription..(used to get tons of 80mg OP's and a fat script of 10mg instant release and/or 10mg hydrocodone...to straight up nothing, "take tylenol and ibuprofen and umm here is some gabapentin"..fuck off. Creating a huge gap and opportunity for cartels, chemists, and overall fuckery to kill the American ppl, and the world : FENTANYL.

Now we have a fentanyl and xzylazine crisis on our hands. All these innocent human being who are looking for relief and CAN'T GET HELP FROM ANY DOCTOR have only one option, HIT THE STREET..where ppl continue to die. Great fucking plan United states healthcare system....makes you really wonder about how badly they want us all to die or suffer.

AND THIS IS NOT EVEN ON MENTAL HEALTH, but I see and have been victim to absolute terrible healthcare because of this bullshit. You need help and can't even get out of bed because of depression or anxiety, ok let's schedule an appointment 3-6 months from now and that's just to have a silly conversation.

If you work in healthcare an ignore these obvious trends, or do fuck all for someone in serious chronic pain, or in a mental health crisis, GO FUCK YOURSELF. You will surely rot in hell. Why do you think children are being killed at school??? Some sorry ass nut job who didn't get adequate healthcare. Yep that's right people have been wondering and I am putting it out there.
Stop fucking around and give ppl their anti depressants, opioids, or xanax. Fucking assholes.
Sorry for the rant yall

Last edited:
I know tv commercials have to be 85% pharm driven.
Back to back pill pushing on da tube.
That's why I do ad free....

Yes. The only thing that help my OCD so far is weed and Suboxone, but I only have a prescription for weed.

I've been put through Guanfacine and Atomoxetine in order to treat ADHD, they don't work. the dosage was increased to 80 mg ( nearly 1mg/kg of atomoxetine) and it just made me sleepy. Guanfacine was prescribed to me when I was 8 or 9, all that did was make me sleepy. I am hoping to get a Vyvanse or Armodafinil prescription for my ADHD soon but I'm not sure if it will happen.

As for anxiety, weed helps, but selank is a more sustainable solution for me in the long term, as it lacks many of the long-term effects of weed use.

Psychiatrists are greedy dirtbags that want to use your perceived ignorance of pharmacology to their advantage in order to generate huge amounts of wealth and get you addicted/dependent on pharms for your entire life. That's how people get stuck taking Sertraline and Abilify for life, slowly siphoning the money out of their wallets.