• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Fastest Way To Make Small Batches Of Cocaine?

diphenhydramine, 25nbome and cocaine all have very close structures.
Ummm if you mean "close structures" because they all contain some combination of carbon, oxygen, hydrogen, and nitrogen atoms then yes they are similar. But otherwise no they are not chemically related at all.
I got high on synthetic acid after boiling it with hydrogen peroxide which makes it feel cleaner than it did originally.
Wtf. Err, all acid (I'm assuming they referring to LSD) is synthetic. Boiling LSD with hydrogen peroxide is probably going to destroy all of your LSD.

No one do this please.

I know I'm replying to an old post but I felt the urge to dispel pretty much everything in it.

Any dolt can extract cocaine from coca, it's not hard. They do it in the jungle.

They also have fresh leaves by the bushel full. Coca leaves lose their potency rapidly after picking. They also don’t have it microground like many teas. Trying to extract a kilo of coca tea that’s been on the shelf for a year is a different beast altogether.

-GC

I like using cocaine when I go out for a night of binge drinking. I do this like 2x per year, 3x tops, but when I go out it is for hard partying, I usually come back home 48h later after snorting at least 5g of cocaine.
You consume "at least 5g of cocaine" in a 48hr period?
Either you are a superhuman being or the coke is trash ....and I'd guess it's the latter.
Even in my heaviest days of cocaine abuse I doubt I ever snorted more than 2g in a 48hr period.

Hi One and all, My only thinking is, if it was that easy to extract the tea, 1. Why are there not more people doing it. 2. The cost on the St. would be cheaper. Or have I missed the point?
Peace to you all.
J

You consume "at least 5g of cocaine" in a 48hr period?
Either you are a superhuman being or the coke is trash ....and I'd guess it's the latter.
Even in my heaviest days of cocaine abuse I doubt I ever snorted more than 2g in a 48hr period.

Not trash, in my heavy usage days we snorted 5g easily in one night, between 2, 3 people. Down here in Brazil you get the good stuff.