• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc fastest ROA for abilify?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nancy145

Bluelighter
I'm starting to trip on HBWR seeds rn so I might write this a bit weird, but it should be understandable. Just to clarify, I'm not having a bad trip right now, this is for general information. Anyway, I have abilify (which kills LSA trips) for in case I ever have a bad trip. I was wondering what the fastest ROA for it is, because if I'm having a bad trip I'll need it to kick in pretty quickly, and how long it'll take to kick in that quickly. Thanks :)

There has been some cases that Anti psychotics could cancel a trip, but I do not know if this is really true.
You're better off taking a benzo if you're having a bad trip.

There has been some cases that Anti psychotics could cancel a trip, but I do not know if this is really true.
You're better off taking a benzo if you're having a bad trip.

Definitely resort to a benzo, not an antipsychotic.

I agree 100% with you.
I have only heard a couple of accounts of people taking anti-psychotics, I have no clue if it would even cancel out a trip.

Atypical antipsychotics may not be the best treatment for a bad trip indeed. Old antipsychotics are somewhat better, especially the phenotiazines which are sedative and anxiolytic.

As everyone says though, benzos are the best: valium or xanax, or klonopin will smooth you out nicely and quickly.

Atypical antipsychotics may not be the best treatment for a bad trip indeed. Old antipsychotics are somewhat better, especially the phenotiazines which are sedative and anxiolytic.

As everyone says though, benzos are the best: valium or xanax, or klonopin will smooth you out nicely and quickly.

This.

I'm going to close the thread, but if you want it transferred over to psychedelic drug discussion forum, send me a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.