• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Fashion 2015

My sources in London tell me that hats, gloves, and scarves are going to be big next season.

OUT - tatoos/beards/piercings, marvel/DC tee shirts/accessories

in - nautical. all things nautical.

Jesus would have died for a pair of socks. Don't you realise how grubby ones toes get wearing sandals in the desert?

Spliffy jeans,naf naf coats,Joe bloggs sweat shirts and global hyper color t-shirts........

Lol i thought this was closed i made another thread ages back quoting inflo as she asked for one. I hope i didn't overstep the mark. After the way Kate bashed me I think I'll stay away from thread making as my intention was only ever to try helping this forum n never to upset anyone. I genuinely thought I was doing something nice <3

I don't wear a "fashion" as such i wear whatever feels comfirtable or what i like, like cheque is in fashion n I'll buy that because I like it, i buy those blanket-jackets because i like comforting things n blackets make me feel comfy it's also chequed white, black n grey so added bonus. It was from primark but who cares? I don't buy in a particular shop I buy for like n comfort. Never been one to follow fashion n never will be :)

Evey

Last edited:
I think I may pay some mind to this thread in future - given up on the Goth garb (spent over a grand just on New Rock boots....) recently and am at a loss at to where to go from there.
Heroin Chic always failed me, most look hot as Hell, I just looked ill.

<3

Cargoes and black t-shirts, never fails. Loose jeans work too (none of that skinny jeans shit thankyou very much). Get as many piercings and as much ink as you can, grow a magnificent beard and long hair (if you're a dude of course, chicks should go for short as possible), and embrace your inner metalhead : D

Could always have an anchor tattoo on the neck, covered up by a beard?

Yeah, but then the nautical theme that's fashionable according to Smacky is not on display, so you are reduced to an unfashionable bastard with a beard (which is unfashionable according to Smacky).

I was gonna shave this morning but it shall now stand as a hairy protest against you fashion fascists.

I have a beard and an anchor tattoo (seriously); therefore, I'm confused as to where I lie on the Smackydowner fashion spectrum.