Admin Attention false 'substance ID' close

red22

Bluelighter
Re: snorted MDMA didn't work...something else?

In my opinion, asking if there is a substance that is traditionally substituted for MDMA that is not intranasally active is a valid question; and it is certainly within the realm of harm reduction. That's not a typical ID request thread.

that post was closed correctly.

even if somebody answers your question, all you have is what it might be.

nobody here can tell you what's in it. guessing like this flies in the face of harm-reduction. at best it's academic. at worst it's dangerous.

alasdair

I didn't necessarily ask 'what is my substance'. I asked if there are any drugs that don't work intranasally.

there are many drugs which don't work intranasally. how does that help you?

even if you get an answer to your question, you don't' know what it is.

alasdair

I didn't know there are many drugs that don't work intranasally. It's still nice to have an idea as to what it may have been.

you do have an idea of what it might have been. it might have been almost anything :)

from a curiosity point of view, it might be nice. from an hr point of view it's potentially dangerous.

alasdair

Seems like having more knowledge is always better than less knowledge in the realm or harm reduction.

If someone came onto this site who was ignorant of the JWH compounds and reported incurring a cannabis-like high from smoking foliage that was dissimilar from cannabis, would it not be prudent to tell them about JWH?

Seems like having more knowledge is always better than less knowledge in the realm or harm reduction.
in this case i disagree. you're still guessing and guessing is dangerous.

alasdair

I didn't know there are many drugs that don't work intranasally. It's still nice to have an idea as to what it may have been.

Substances that are insoluble in water typically don't work nasally.