• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

False positives?

georgewc2001

Bluelighter
I don't get it...I test molly with the EZ Test ampules using the marquis, mandellin and mecke and they go straight to black/blue/purple etc. Then, I do a piperazine test and it shows up yellow, which is a positive. So, what's in this shit? I actually tried around 200mg of it cause I thought since it showed up so strongly on the first three tests, there should be enough mdma to get some roll on, but instead it did basically nothing.

These tests are proving kind of useless as before I got the pipe test, pills that tested not even as good as this molly on the marquis, mandellin and mecke were way stronger than this molly. Is there some chemical that could be giving a false positive for mdxx?

Very discouraged here.

That piperazine test will test positive for pretty much every substance but BZP and TFMPP, the only real use for it is to tell piperazines from mCPP?

Completely stupid.

Sounds like your stuff is just really cut down, there are chemicals that can show up on reagents as black though... I haven't seen too many instances of it however

The piperazine test will test positive for mcPP and TfMPP by turning yellow, and it will also test positive for 6-APB by turning burgundy red but this is an unverified sample. I tested one batch of molly that turned yellow and another that turned burgundy red. I've never heard of 6-APB. It's annoying that the test doesn't test for BZP as that's the piperazine that IME sucks ASS...feels like fucking meth. Anyway, NYC is fucked as far as MDMA goes...I don't understand why...whoever gets mdma to NYC again will be a millionaire...we're starved for it.

^ Are you getting MDMA cut with piperazine often? Because you should still be able to detect that with a Marquis....

^ ya ive seen pills that have fair amounts of mdxx that produce decent reactions but are cut with pipes and pills that react terribly weak because they just are weak.

I wouldn't take it if it didn't react, but not reacting doesn't necessarily mean it has pipes.

If a mdxx sample has a heavy inactive cut, it could also leave an unreacted part around the black reaction.

Point is Marquis is really not a good gauge for pipes.

Well MDMA is hardly ever adulterated with pipes, it's like mixing 100 year old Merlot and box wine...

Inactive cuts shouldn't hinder a marquis reaction though. You'll probably just need more for a full reaction

I meant more crystal MDMA, pills adulterated with piperazines will be a lot easier to spot the cut than crystal MDMA

Not sure where you're located, but here in NYC 99% of molly is cut with pipes...it's a sorry state here. Most people don't even know what a real roll feels like. Those of us who do are a dying breed as this drought has been long lasting.

interesting. yeah i agree about the molly but i dont think its cut up with pipes . imo its just straight up pipz.

now a days i see mollys looking like a long thin rice soap crystal. i'll try to take of picture later.

but i seen some pokieballs going around in the nyc tho. but i guess that still kinda hard to get .

I tested two different batches of molly that both had strong reactions to marquis, mandellin and mecke indicating mdma, but they also tested positive on the pipe test. After taking one of the batches on a few occasions now, i can say they definitely contain both mdma and pipes. The one I took is a white powder with some very fine crystals and is very light...like it's been blow dried or something. The other powder is brownish...haven't tried it.

I've never used a piperazine test but from what I've heard, they react to almost everything and it's pointless. Also, it is possible for MDMA and piperazine to be mixed, I don't know how common it is but it definitely happens, and a strong reaction to MDMA doesn't mean there aren't other adulterants and contaminants in your pill/powder. So it could test positive for MDMA, and still have piperazine in it. More than likely though, it's probably just the fact that the pip test reacts to everything.

i tested positive for ketamine once, when i wasn't on any more cough medicine than cough drops i didn't even know had dxm in them. i didn't get my klonopin. needless to say, i was very fucking pissed off.