• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

False memory syndrome after x

Aleks

Greenlighter
I recently binged on pink x my dealer said just a 1/4 I took 5 over the course of 24hr. Now I recently went to Spain I was convinced I had been there before which isn't possible wherever I go I keep having false memories of already being there which isn't possible I've asked my family. I keep getting false memories of random things like things I did which my friends that never happened now I can't trust my memories I don't know what's real and what's not. Does this happen to anyone do I have brain damage?

I recently binged on pink x my dealer said just a 1/4 I took 5 over the course of 24hr. Now I recently went to Spain I was convinced I had been there before which isn't possible wherever I go I keep having false memories of already being there which isn't possible I've asked my family. I keep getting false memories of random things like things I did which my friends that never happened now I can't trust my memories I don't know what's real and what's not. Does this happen to anyone do I have brain damage?
Hi there. No, you don't have brain damage. However you probably seriously shocked your brain, that's a lot of MDMA but spread over 24 hours is probably what did it, that is waaaaaaay too long to be rolling in one go. Things like this déja vu feeling happen more often with psychedelics but they can happen with MDMA as well. Help your body recover as best you can by doing exercise, eating well, sleeping well, abstaining from drugs,...and it will begin to pass. Might take a while though but it always passes. I understand you're stressing over this but that will make what you're feeling even worse, so try to put it out of your mind as best you can and move on. I've had this before from DOC, a powerful psychedelic and it took a while but that passed as well with time

I think it's most likely that you just have false memory syndrome, rather than you have false memory syndrome because you took mdxx.

Have you been diagnosed? I frequently get a kind of fleeting deja-vu that I have lived other lives, and have done for a few years. It's usually just a fleeting remembrance of "oh yeah, I remember when I lived that life and...", then it disappears and I'm left wondering what I'm on about.

It's pretty weird but it doesn't really bother me, and I don't take it too seriously. I haven't really mentioned it to anybody because I don't consider it an issue, though presumably this is different from false memory syndrome.