• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth Falling back on an old demon to defeat a new one

RyGly76

Bluelighter
For 4 years I've been dosing every day(methadone!) Anyone who considering pharmaceutical opioids to sober up, please listen to my words! Don't F... ing do it. Ok, so b back in 2010 I was really really messed up an alcohol drinking everyday all day waking up at 3:00 in the morning to pound a tall boy because I got to get rid of the shakes so I can go back to sleep. I loaded up my car with everything that I own and I punched forward to the Oregon coast. Starting using really really good dope (meth) shooting it and basically after 6 weeks I had kicked alcohol and it was godsend! But now here's this methadone thing that I'm trying to defeat and I it's been a struggle for four and a half years 150 mg a day down to 27mg. and I'm starting to feel it really really bad. Thanks for lending an ear guys!

Oh yeah I forgot now I'm falling back on the meth so I can hopefully defeat this methadone and it seems to be working but I know eventually it's going to be time to pay the piper!

Yeah man, don't use methamphetamine to help you get off opioids, although I know it can seem to help. Try kratom, black seed oil, and other anti inflammatories to help get rid of some of the side effects, or worst case, switch to Suboxone. The problem with using methamphetamine is that, yeah as you've already kinda spoken on, it could unleash a whole new beast that's altogether worse.

Why are you trying to get off methadone? Just sick of the daily grind to go to the clinic?

Meth is actually pretty effective for beating the acute phase of opioid withdrawal. I’m not sure about methadone because that one lasts a long time but for heroin at least, you can fast-forward right through that shit effortlessly with a relatively small amount of methamphetamine.

Long term it’s obviously no solution though. Also, ime the most dedicated opioid abusers find me prolonged stimulant usage to be draining & distasteful, so the crash at the end definitely isn’t very fun

Yeah man, don't use methamphetamine to help you get off opioids, although I know it can seem to help. Try kratom, black seed oil, and other anti inflammatories to help get rid of some of the side effects, or worst case, switch to Suboxone. The problem with using methamphetamine is that, yeah as you've already kinda spoken on, it could unleash a whole new beast that's altogether worse.

Why are you trying to get off methadone? Just sick of the daily grind to go to the clinic?
I used to be on Medicaid which was good, they picked up the tab on dosing and a shrink! I make too much money now to qualify anymore. Now it's out of pocket $10/day, and I can't spare $300/mo. I made a couple friends while I've been going to this, they have seen they're chronic pain. I just can't see myself on methadone any longer. Thanks for the reply man!