L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Fallen out with my best friend

Higherfocus420

Bluelighter
I feel really bad as I've just fallen out with one of my best friends basically what happened was I was homeless so I went to go live with my brother under the conditions that I don't use any hard drugs other than my script which I was adhering too but one night me and my best friend went to go meet these girls and as soon as I turned up they were smoking crack and one of the girls instantly handed me a pipe and I couldn't resist I told my friend not to say anything to my brother but he did and I got kicked out so out of anger I knew my friend had slept with one of ate other friends girlfriends behind his back so I told my other friend my best friends secrevout of anger as he got me kicked out and now I feel really bad as I don't thi k we will be friends again

well did you learn your lesson? now everybody hates you because you snitched too - don't do that next time

yea that's totally bad on him - and you had a right to be pissed.....but you sold out a few other ppl along the way on your revenge tour

yea that's totally bad on him - and you had a right to be pissed.....but you sold out a few other ppl along the way on your revenge tour
What happened was my mate has just broken up with his girlfriend who I fucking despise and he went on a date she turned up to he's date they had a domestic and she got him arrested my best friend then went to hers to have a go at her and ended up sleeping with her so he's snakey and I told him I wouldn't tell are other mate but he grassed me up and made me homeless so out of anger I grassed him up to are other friend which regret now and obviously tarnished are friendship for good I regret it and am probably trying to justify it but oh well friends come and go on life he was a snakey one anyway

Well, you say he was your best friend yet he ratted you out. So methinks that the feeling wasn't mutual.

I get the revenge part. It would piss me off too. Nothing like being betrayed by your " best " friend.

You will learn in life that you can't trust ANYBODY. I have seen married couples betray each other, sisters and brothers do it, and best friends do it all the time.

You can trust your Mother maybe. I trust mine to always have my best interests at heart.

Never do , say, or write anything that you don't want to eventually get thrown back in your face.

Well, you say he was your best friend yet he ratted you out. So methinks that the feeling wasn't mutual.

I get the revenge part. It would piss me off too. Nothing like being betrayed by your " best " friend.

You will learn in life that you can't trust ANYBODY. I have seen married couples betray each other, sisters and brothers do it, and best friends do it all the time.

You can trust your Mother maybe. I trust mine to always have my best interests at heart.

Never do , say, or write anything that you don't want to eventually get thrown back in your face.
I trust my mom too. I’ve grown a lot closer to her these past few years and I really dread having to go through life without her guidance:(

That being said, no one person fulfills all of your needs. My mom isn’t particularly empathetic and if I need understanding and validation I know I need to go elsewhere for that.

What I’m trying to say here is, you can ALMOST NEVER trust any one person for everything; just like I can’t trust my mom to listen to me without judgement, OP can’t trust his friend to keep a secret. Maybe that’s a “party friend” and not a best friend; even if you don’t part ways entirely, you might want to knock this guy down the hierarchy a bit

I trust my mom too. I’ve grown a lot closer to her these past few years and I really dread having to go through life without her guidance:(

That being said, no one person fulfills all of your needs. My mom isn’t particularly empathetic and if I need understanding and validation I know I need to go elsewhere for that.

What I’m trying to say here is, you can ALMOST NEVER trust any one person for everything; just like I can’t trust my mom to listen to me without judgement, OP can’t trust his friend to keep a secret. Maybe that’s a “party friend” and not a best friend; even if you don’t part ways entirely, you might want to knock this guy down the hierarchy a bit
Thinking back he was definitely more a party friend like when we would be seshing and I would be trying to moderate my drug use he would say things like come on you usually out do me and are the last one left like it's a contest who can do the most drugs and he would get Into fights expecting me to back him whilst I'm on probation but we had some good times but yea friends come and go it's family that is the most important and it makes me sad all the relationships with friends and family that I've tarnished through my drug use but I guess you have to hit these rock bottoms to realize the drugs are no good for you like you never hear of a positive story when it comes to drugs it always ends In tears and I had convinced myself that I was fine and didn't have a problem so it's probably a good thing not to have somebody who is just going to bring me down I'm lucky that one of my friends has said she will put me up until I get my own place and I start a job next Tuesday so I'm just going to focus on that and prove to everybody and put a masaive middle finger up to all the people who did t have my back thats the thing I've noticed with life is when you're winning everyone wants to be your friend but when you're at a low point nobody wants to buy t know but ultimately I wanna sort my life out for nobody but myself