• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin faking drug test heroin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sallyxxno

Greenlighter
Hi i am new here, *delete if not allowed*
i come to this site often for guidance or research, but today i am here to ask.. how can i pass a at home drug test like bough from walgreens. i am a heroin user and i lied ab my last use so said test should be tomorrow or sunday. i know it won’t be out of my system by then, so i am curious what i can do. can i add water directly to the sample? add bleach? fake pee? i will be in the comfort of my home and likely be able to do anything, can also bullshit a little.
thanks any answer would help!!

Get someone’s pee and keep it in a pair of spandex against your skin test in case it has a temperature gauge, a local smoke shop may carry fake piss as well which would work.

Otherwise drink a lot of water and pray it’s fentanyl (which doesn’t show on 12 panels)

Good luck

Drug testing questions aren't allowed on here. But more than likely you can find information related to this somewhere else on the internet. This question isn't related to harm reduction which is the forums primary focus.

Welcome to Bluelight, take care <3

Yeah sorry Sally but as said, we don't permit drug testing evasion questions or discussion at BL. The answers you seek can readily be googled elsewhere though. I'll have to close this now, but good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.