Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Faking a UA drugtest but failing for buprenorphine on purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.

earlobeheard

Greenlighter
Swim is on a grant that gives swim free suboxone and the program drug tests once a month whenever Swim goes in to get his prescription. If Swim fails the drug test for anything but suboxone they will kick Swim off the program and say Swim needs to go back to rehab. Soo... Swim hasn't been the best patient and smoked some meth days before the test. Swim needs to find some fake pee but fail for buprenorphine. SO Swim finds some U-Pass urine and cuts a tiny 1/16th of a piece of a strip and places it in the pee and shakes to dissolve... During said pee test Swim hopes this Will this actually make the drug test fail for buprenorphine. or will the metabolites that it test for be different than the actual strip itself.... Swim is extremely worried and needs help with this situation if anyone has any insight PLEASE let SWIM KNOW!!! ASAP the test is in 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Bluelight, we hope that the information that you find here is helpful and that you stay and join the community, however that being said:

Bluelight doesn't use terms like SWIM ...

Bluelight doesn't help people manipulate UA Tests, this sub forum was intended to use as a discussion of Tests that assist users to identify what drugs they have so that one can use them safely.

Again, welcome to Bluelight !

Last edited:
Sorry, can i repost ???? Or is there anywhere out there that can help me? I am trying to educate myself in every way about the drug. Not trying to manipulate the test rather-- Would like to know the mechanism for testing on a scientific level.

No you can't repost there is nowhere on the forum that you can ask about faking drug tests it is in the BLUA.

Hope you stick around mate

The test will most likely detect NORbuprenorphine. If only buprenorphine is present, it may not give a positive.

Long ago someone I know who was prescribed dexamphetamine to treat amphetamine dependence faced a test and tried adding a sliver of a tablet to their urine sample. The doctor KNEW. I don't have any details but suggest that said sliver still represented vastly too much active.

The amounts of a drug found in urine samples truly is tiny.

The test test for metabolites so i doubt it will work

First apply saliva on bupe. Let it simmer on lowest for 24 seconds and you should have some norbupe.

First apply saliva on bupe. Let it simmer on lowest for 24 seconds and you should have some norbupe.

It appears to be a liver enzyme that N-dealkylates buprenorphine.

It's interesting that naltrexone and nalmefene share the N-methylcyclopropyl moiety with buprenorphine but neither are enzyme substrates.

YoI could just take some of it so that you test positive.

With that, we don’t allow drug testing questions here. Like CK said this forum is to help people with reagent kits etc. Best of luck! PM me if you want to talk about the closure. 💜

Status
Not open for further replies.