• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fake

Bbygurl96

Greenlighter
Hello I purchased some alg 265's today I looked them up said they were right. Light blue color alg 265 on one side a line on the other side but the line didn't add up with the numbers and letters on other side like it was crooked, anyways I can only take half of a Roxy at a time, well I did as I always do cut it in half took half made me feel ok a little sleepy but roxys usually give me energy, so I can usually only stand maybe one whole pill and a half a pill a day but today I took half of one then an hour later the other half then said screw it and snorted the whole other one.. I don't usually snort anything but these pills barely hit Me at all... Any info will be appreciated just don't see how they could've been fake when I looked them up ?

Hi, the only way to know what's in your pill is to have it tested. Just so you know for future reference, it's very common for pills to be faked. Some fakes can be impossible to spot visually, and they could contain literally anything. Only buy off people you trust, and if possible try and verify that they're from a legit pharmacy (not always possible). Hope your ok, it might be useful to you to research the various substances and experiences people have had buying fake pills, there's a few threads on here and some peoples experiences are quite scary.

no pill ID man soz, we don't want any OD's on our hands

chuck em