European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Fake Valium uk (scotland)

NIJJA666

Bluelighter
has any 1 came across these so called fake valium ? i have had some called dizepam in the past from *a non-speciaist internet site* i was ordering unisom for sleep but also had a huge benzo adiction mostly with etizolam and or flubromazolam , at 1 point 1 gram off the raw powder a week, so didint mind the fake valium as then i wasnt bothered but recently it has been reported that theres fake valium coming from india with a john dow company , also theres indian whites i have heard thats whats put ppl over the edge i do believe it was phenazepam and ppl were eating then like sweets asif it was normal 10mg diaz! just wondering if anywhere else has this problem? thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
has any 1 came across these so called fake valium ? i have had some called dizepam in the past from *a non-speciaist internet site* i was ordering unisom for sleep but also had a huge benzo adiction mostly with etizolam and or flubromazolam , at 1 point 1 gram off the raw powder a week, so didint mind the fake valium as then i wasnt bothered but recently it has been reported that theres fake valium coming from india with a john dow company , also theres indian whites i have heard thats whats put ppl over the edge i do believe it was phenazepam and ppl were eating then like sweets asif it was normal 10mg diaz! just wondering if anywhere else has this problem? thanks

This has been the case for years.

l

I think most of the diazepam on the black market is fake. Pakistani Roche/Martin Dow were all fake, as we're the ubiquitous MSJs and M As. Nobody really cared as they did the job.

Nowadays, even the Activas, Crescent, Teva etc. boxes are counterfeit. Everyone thinks they're legit because they've got a fucking leaflet inside the box.

With all the powdered RC benzos that have been available the last few years, when they get banned, I'm sure people will use that to press more snide 'diazepam'.

As for the Dizepam brand: there are so many weird generics made in India that are made specifically for Third World countries, they probably are legit -- but they probably haven't gone through the most stringent quality-control procedures. I doubt they have been stored in a cool, dry place, either.

l

I think most of the diazepam on the black market is fake. Pakistani Roche/Martin Dow were all fake, as we're the ubiquitous MSJs and M As. Nobody really cared as they did the job. < Yes.

Nowadays, even the Activas, Crescent, Teva etc. boxes are counterfeit. Everyone thinks they're legit because they've got a fucking leaflet inside the box. < No. They are genuine, its nothing to do with the leaflet, or the box, of the unique ID on every box which is scannable, or the empossed brail, or the date stamp, or the fact it would make absolutely no sense to got to such measures when they are being sold for £12 per box, cheaper than the fakes. How do you think that works? By buying direct from the supplier for around £1 a box, the counterfeit claims are hilarious. Even some people claiming these large clearly pharmaceutical boxes are imported all the way from China, quite comical actually.

With all the powdered RC benzos that have been available the last few years, when they get banned, I'm sure people will use that to press more snide 'diazepam'.

As for the Dizepam brand: there are so many weird generics made in India that are made specifically for Third World countries, they probably are legit -- but they probably haven't gone through the most stringent quality-control procedures. I doubt they have been stored in a cool, dry place, either.

___

If the Chinese managed to create fake cancer medication which made its way into U.S. hospitals and pharmacies, I reckon copying UK boxed meds wouldn't be much of a challenge.

Personally, I've never taken any of these boxed meds and they get good reviews on the markets they're sold on. I just find it hard to believe that such huge quantities of legit UK boxed diazepam - as well as the tramadol, DHC, nitrazepam etc. - can get diverted onto the black market, and for such a long period of time.

I hope they are real, but I doubt they are. And anyway, who really cares as long as they are safe and effective.

If I was a large pharmaceutical company, and I was making almost as much money selling product to the underground market as I was to the legitimate medical services, I think I'd be starting rumours about counterfeiting and organised gangs just to take the heat off a little bit.

The only market for counterfeit pills is recreational users anyway. The NHS (and its international counterparts, and the various private medical groups) will have their own contracts directly with legitimate suppliers.

No, the most likely explanation is that these alternative-market meds are coming from exactly the same machines in the same factories as the originals, being operated by the same workers, and packaged in the same Braille-embossed boxes -- but possibly aren't being officially recorded anywhere in the company's annual published accounts.

I haven't encountered the dizepam but a couple of weeks ago someone (I think it was breakcorefiend) mentioned that the dizepam brand doing the rounds in his neck of the woods were inactive.

Triagon diazepam - 100% shite! Got a bottle of 1000x 10mg tabs that are completely inactive.
I have had 30-40 in a one'r at the end of a stim seah and they did absolutely nothing.

NB worth mentioning I had tried several smaller doses a week or so apart. I didn't just try 30+ at once!

Having given the matter considerable thought and a flurry of emails from various parties I think my concerns may have been unfounded and it's ok to resume posting. While I'm always extremely careful to never admit to breaking any laws on BL and only admit what is commonly known about me this little "incident" has definitely highlighted the need for increased personal security. As shambles said earlier it wouldn't be necessary in a perfect world but this world isnt ideal at all....

Whether the events which I won't mention happened or not I honestly don't know but maybe it's been a wake up call for us all....

Anyway moving on.....

On the issue of counterfeit drugs this was a huge problem with the anabolic steroid market in the late 90s and early 00s but the introduction of the code on boxes that can be checked against the companies website was thought to be a foolproof way of distinguishing counterfeits ....(after holograms and elaborate blister packs failed)...

Although having worked in the UK pharma industry for several years in the 90s I know first hand that the security in warehouses is like fort Knox so personally I just can't see a huge company like Activis or Teva knowingly or unknowingly allowing the shipping huge quantities out of the backdoor either directly or through a rougue employee.

Of course the warehouse isnt the last chain before drugs reach the pharmacy but those sorts of quantities in the UK? I just can't see it...

Also regarding another point raised above. the NHS vary rarely buy drugs directly from manufacturers (with one or two examples such as certain CDs from Martindale). They come usually from either Allied Pharmaceuticals of Alliance Healthcare who are the two biggest wholesalers who sell directly to chemists....the ambulance service on the other hand just buys directly from a pharmacy....

To summarise it should be relatively easy to check for fakes and also I doubt all these diazepam were coming directly from the manufacturer...

On the issue of counterfeit drugs this was a huge problem with the anabolic steroid market in the late 90s and early 00s but the introduction of the code on boxes that can be checked against the companies website was thought to be a foolproof way of distinguishing counterfeits ....(after holograms and elaborate blister packs failed).....

Fake steroids are more rife than ever! Especially seeing as there's many more compounds readily available like tren for instance, prior to this people were making it themselves from tablets for beefing up cattle.
Even a lot of PCT stuff is faked.
What isn't faked it under dosed, most start off great, get a good rep and drop their doses, pro-Chem with there anavar 50's remember them? Took the whole market by storm, validated them as a company for their oils, then 6 months later their gear turns to shit...

I remember a programme (possibly horizon) where they were probing the phama industry supplying the NHS. Basically a load of meds for people with dodgy tickers was bunk or stupidly under dosed. Maybe times have changed, but I doubt it.

Yeah but back when I started training it was all pharm steroids that were otc on the continent. This changed after the 1996 classification change and pharma stuff was rife with counterfeits....from the mid 00s onward it's been probably 95% underground lab stuff made from Chinese raw materials and while I've been away from the scene a few years they were the biggest gamble of all. I forget the names of all the labs but I got some excellent trenblend trenbolone mixture and some dromastenalone propionate which I had tested and came back legit...

Any time the stuff is made in someone's bathtub though quality will be somewhat under question. ....

Also regarding the counterfeit stuff finding it's way into the NHS that is what the security numbers are meant to be preventing although these are a fairly new invention

Yeah but back when I started training it was all pharm steroids that were otc on the continent. This changed after the 1996 classification change and pharma stuff was rife with counterfeits....from the mid 00s onward it's been probably 95% underground lab stuff made from Chinese raw materials and while I've been away from the scene a few years they were the biggest gamble of all. I forget the names of all the labs but I got some excellent trenblend trenbolone mixture and some dromastenalone propionate which I had tested and came back legit...

Any time the stuff is made in someone's bathtub though quality will be somewhat under question. ....

Also regarding the counterfeit stuff finding it's way into the NHS that is what the security numbers are meant to be preventing although these are a fairly new invention

Ahhh you must have a few years on me, I have no idea what steroids were like mid 90s I can only assume it would be 90+% legit OTC stuff, out of interest was anavar ever used? Low dose tabs and high costs? When I was lifting the market had just started to get flooded with crap.

First time I jabbed was with some home made test prop. I was up for work at 4:30 so decided to jab before bed in my quads....
There was no EO in with the prop, woke up in the morning in fucking agony! Couldn't get my leg out of bed spent about 3 days hobbling round, wondered how everyone else managed to do prop every day or EOD haha

Lesson 1 - after injecting move the oil about so it disperses! Haha N00Bs eh?

Funny thing with oxandrelone (anavar) it was very popular up until around 94-95 ish and then Searle (who I worked for) stopped making it and it vanished completely...back then it was 2.5mg tablets....it wasn't seen again until the emergence of the underground scene over 10 years later and by this time was dosed in much, much higher pills....many of which didn't contain anavar though and ranged from inert to methandrostenolone it methyltestosterone (the exact opposite of anavar basically)...

And yeah in the 90s it was all Spanish otc gear and very cheap....

Funny thing with oxandrelone (anavar) it was very popular up until around 94-95 ish and then Searle (who I worked for) stopped making it and it vanished completely...back then it was 2.5mg tablets....it wasn't seen again until the emergence of the underground scene over 10 years later and by this time was dosed in much, much higher pills....many of which didn't contain anavar though and ranged from inert to methandrostenolone it methyltestosterone (the exact opposite of anavar basically)...

And yeah in the 90s it was all Spanish otc gear and very cheap....

I know of faked var being dbol but anadrol is even worse! Ok it doesn't aromatise like dbol but can still cause Gyno Jesus! Some people would be in for a shock expecting mild anavar and nailing anadrol or even dbol for that matter! Moon face and shit loads of water retention to boot.

I think you're thinking of oxymethalone (Anapalon, Anadrol)....

Your right though .....anavar is attractive cos it doesn't aromatise and has a very low androgenic index so is safe for women....thinking your getting anavar and getting d-bol, methyltest or Anadrol would be unfortunate.....

I think you're thinking of oxymethalone (Anapalon, Anadrol)....

Your right though .....anavar is attractive cos it doesn't aromatise and has a very low androgenic index so is safe for women....thinking your getting anavar and getting d-bol, methyltest or Anadrol would be unfortunate.....

Yeh that's the one I was thinking of, I never had much to do with orals I don't them by them chemical names :(

I wonder how many women after their first var cycle have had to start shaving their face... Or even worse, their balls! ??

I wonder how many women after their first var cycle have had to start shaving their face... Or even worse, their balls! ??

Mate I completed in bodybuilding and poweifting for 10 years and youd be suprised how often that's true!!

Don't even mention "clitoral enlargement" :)